Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Your first video game

Posted Dec 30, '11 at 6:45am

AkhileshM

AkhileshM

7 posts

My first video game was Half life; i forgot it when i was 5 or so but when i looked back in the past (sitting on a chair bored with nothing to do) i realised how young i was playing the game and decided i would play it again sane (not with my little 4 year old mind) and enjoy it properly and by hell, im most certainly **** did, i would recommend this game to anybody.

Posted Dec 30, '11 at 9:05am

Jsc1998

Jsc1998

12 posts

My first video game was Crash Team Racing when I was 3: Kept me going for hours =D

Posted Dec 30, '11 at 4:10pm

Matt1251

Matt1251

298 posts

Mine was I think Mario Kart Super Circuit on the Gameboy Advance. Oh, the merriment!

Posted Dec 30, '11 at 5:03pm

kimkhaos

kimkhaos

3 posts

I love Grand Theft Auto. But my first game was like sonic and the lion king on the sega. <3

Posted Dec 30, '11 at 10:31pm

acmed

acmed

3,561 posts

My first FIRST video game was Super Mario for the Gameboy Color. My first console game was when I was 2... Mrs. Spider's tea party for the PS2...

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 9:21am

younieboy

younieboy

315 posts

my first video game was pokemon platinum for nds
i loved it, but it became boring after some time...

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 11:27pm

jejones

jejones

6 posts

well if I remember correctly the first video game I got to play was Pac Man since my dentist had a little Pac Man arcade thing set up in the waiting room but the first game I think I owned myself was called "Brave Fencer Musashi.

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 12:06pm

TDOG422

TDOG422

528 posts

funny thing mine was guitar hero 3, but I'm really into old games and new games.

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 2:11pm

numino

numino

219 posts

as far as i can remember mine was the very first ridge racer on the ps1

Posted Jan 4, '12 at 7:37pm

imacannibal

imacannibal

4 posts

Some sort of text based adventure game on the Atari. Then I went to Super Mario World.

Reply to Your first video game

You must be logged in to post a reply!