ayosuaa
26 posts
Nomad

my first video game was tetris on gameboy, good old times

SpazAttackerz
SpazAttackerz
70 posts
Nomad

For the Nintendo 64, it was James Bond GoldenEye, the classiest of the classy as far as first-person shooters go in my opinion. I cherish those memories of sneaking through the air-ducts and shooting guards with my silenced PP7.

For the original Xbox, the first game I played was Jet Set Radio Future, and is still one of my all-time favorite games. I used to be a huge fan of roller blades, so this mix of unique music, a great story, spectacular villains, and of course fast-paced roller blading action, made its way into being one of my favorite video games.

On the Gamecube, I played through the original Metroid Prime, which reminded me a lot of some of the Legend of Zelda games, just with a darker atmosphere and future age technology. Really great game by the way.

I also have the slightest memory of playing a dolphin game on the Dreamcast, which seemed like pretty ground-breaking technology for its time. Not too sure if I would recommend it though now.

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Rally V, that I played with my dad. My most played games as a kid were Sly 1 and 2 though. (Third one wasn't out yet)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

My first video game was probably Sundog on the Atari, wow that takes me back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUT0gRVqW4

anarchy_minded
anarchy_minded
3 posts
Peasant

Lara croft

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I used to help my mom on dungion siege, but that technically wasn't mine. I would have to say looney tunes back in action. It was an extremely fun game at the time and it still would be, if I hadn't of scratched in on accident while putting it in the PS2.

theawesomnator
theawesomnator
56 posts
Nomad

Mine was Croc 2. If you never heard of that game I don't blame you all.

That game was made in 1999 both for the PS1 and PC.

Oh sweet memories...

tonaldo37
tonaldo37
6 posts
Nomad

i think my first game is some mario on nintendo, it's very cool game.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

The original Super Mario Bros. on NES. The one that came with Duckhunt on the same cartridge. Yeah, I'm an OG.

I am just going to figure that the intent of this thread was to say what the first game you owned was. Otherwise, I'd had to look deep into my memory to recall some of those old arcade games. XD

KnahtaN
KnahtaN
2 posts
Nomad

My first game was Mario Cart Double Dash on the nintendo Game Cube, Great game and you could team with friends

brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

Mine was World of warcraft started playing when i was 5!

116 posts
Nomad

Pokemon Yellow.

So.
Many.
Hours....

R.I.P Gameboy Color

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

My first game you say? well its was Spyro: Year of the Dragon, i'll always treasure that game.

carzas
carzas
10 posts
Peasant

Mine would be a Mario adventures game that came with my Gameboy Advance.
I might have played NES before that but I forgot, being so young.

HalfDemon
HalfDemon
13 posts
Nomad

I played the Spiderman series on PC when I was 5 years old

Showing 271-285 of 385