mer500
mer500
35 posts

Mine was Grand Theft Auto!

• 395 Replies
Ancuta
Ancuta
140 posts

Listen here kids. I'm gonna tell a story that happened way before you were born Back in the old days

My first video game ever was one with Mario (Super Mario)
It was a game for the Nintendo N64 (Back in the old days)
It was a "Open world" game where you could play different missions like the old version of "Mario Cart" and you could walk around in different maps and collect coins and shrooms, and oddly enough it was 3D
Afterwards I got the Hercules game for my playstation 1 which was nothing compared to my Nintendo. It was only in 2D :'(
- Afterwards I jump'd on the trend and got a playstation 2.
I wonder if I still have my Nintendo N64 :/

Anyways.. if anyone knows what the exact name of this games is I would be very happy

KaneShadow
KaneShadow
43 posts

I don't exactly know what my first played video game was, but as far as I can remember it was Quake on the PC.

Muulk
Muulk
4 posts

My first video game was Kung Fu for the NES. I remember it being pretty fun, should probably find it and play it again.

philimaster
philimaster
494 posts

I reckon that it must have been Harry potter and the order of the Phoenix for Nintendo DS. Not a great game but it seemed incredible at the time

johnnyboy3636
johnnyboy3636
42 posts

mario kart for gba

Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts

My first game was Super Mario Bros. for the NES...I think...in...1985?

Chris707
Chris707
79 posts

I remember back in the day, my very first video game i ever played was the legend of spyro on the Gamecube and of course since i loved that game so much my gamecube had to be purple XD

octiant
octiant
3 posts

My first game was a release of Super Mario Bros for Game Boy Color. I want to say it was called Super Marion Bros Deluxe or something, but I can't seem to remember.

phatpastor
phatpastor
12 posts

"Combat" which came with the Atari 2600; the first one I ever purchased myself was called "surround" (a tron bike-like maze/crash game)

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Ummm. Let me think. I think it was Pokemon Explorers of Time...

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
172 posts

Mine was PacMan on the Gameboy...

cyqofear
cyqofear
1 posts

mario 64

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,370 posts

Pokemon Blue/Red/Yellow combined for my GB Colour. For my computer, it was, what was it again...Crazy Drake and Cold Shadow. Good uncomplicated times.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

I could be wrong...but I believe it was Pokemon Yellow for GB Colour (**** thing's save never worked..)...if not it was Donkey Kong for GB Colour

LasTBulleTz
LasTBulleTz
3 posts

My first video game was on tv ... (with box)
http://www.classicgamesarcade.com/game/21615/free-duck-hunt-game.html

On pc: http://takegame.com/shooter/pictures/wolfenstein.gif
next was cs 1.6 cz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VOrWi_wHig

Showing 316-330 of 395