35 posts
Nomad

Mine was Grand Theft Auto!

• 385 Replies
GamerGuy75
GamerGuy75
16 posts
Nomad

I think it was Super Mario 3 on a Gameboy.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

My first game was Mario Kart on the 64 which I got at the same time as Super Mario 64. Classics.

Brunobest
Brunobest
2 posts
Nomad

my first videogame its wiihttp://sm1.imgs.sapo.pt/mb/-/i/x/K/CT5oLso4tCKgSZVkTy-Spz0_.jpg

Brunobest
Brunobest
2 posts
Nomad

visit the wii page! [url=http://www.nintendo.com/wii]

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Your first game played is on Wii?!
Oh God, I feel suddenly old.

First game played; Sonic the hedgehog 2 for the Genesis. 4 years old
First game owned; Sonic triple trouble on the game gear a lil' bit later

YES, that devilish machine consumes 6 batteries for about 4 hours of autonomy: The environement!! my wallet!!!!

caiteyd13
caiteyd13
40 posts
Nomad

Super Mario Sunshine.....

NoLifeNerds
NoLifeNerds
21 posts
Nomad

Duck Hunt. My mom has the game and let me play it when I was little.

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

I don't know , probably some game from the oldest SEGA

Artin218
Artin218
1 posts
Nomad

my FIRST FIRST FIRST game ever played was a game on gameboy.really fun I had that time.

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
959 posts
Nomad

Need For Speed Most Wanted , every song is awesome , especially Rock - I am Rock , and there's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team , all these songs and it's music , D'awww

LeSammy12
LeSammy12
4 posts
Nomad

Grand Theft Auto. I miss that game... My dad said "girls shouldn't be playing video games" *sigh*

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Kirby's Dreamland 2 for the Gameboy.

I was always way behind with gaming and this game was one of the first games I have ever played. I played the whole game and got all the way to King Dedede but I never beat him until two years ago on an emulator.

It was such a fun game. Kirby will always have that special place in my heart.

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

Driver San Francisco. Nice game. But not my favorite.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Before I got my first console when I was 8, the first game I ever really played seriously (not counting computer programs for very young children) was Bugdom. I believe I was still in preschool the first time I ever played it, but I don't think I quite had the intellectual capacity to complete the first level when I was 5 (though I could very well be mistaken; definitely did not get past the second level).

A few years later, when I was around 7 or 8, I got back into the game and became so addicted that I had the first two worlds memorized almost perfectly, though I don't think I ever passed the third one without a cheat code.

I haven't played it since then, so I'm curious to see how far I could get now that I have 10 more years of gaming knowledge under my belt.

Darklink6789
Darklink6789
7 posts
Nomad

my first game (you can call it bad parenting) was grand theft auto cause my older brother had bought. also i hate mario just mario

Showing 361-375 of 385