Andrewlolman
82 posts
Bard

the first game I played in my life was x men

Spinusaurex
Spinusaurex
23 posts
Peasant

my first ever game was resident evil 1 on ps1, one of the best games i ever played

Tazzmonk
Tazzmonk
2 posts
Peasant

mine was mario cart

bigjacob
bigjacob
580 posts
Blacksmith

mine was mario cart

You spelled the word correctly, but the game/series is actually called Mario Kart.

The first game I can remember playing is Super Mario Bros. on the NES that my dad got off ebay. Keep in mind this was at a time that the gamecube was already out, and I had never played any games outside of those 8-Bit gems.

We had the whole trilogy, Number one two and three. (Well, duh, you would expect there to be the three in a trilogy - sarcasm mode-.)

My dad's favorite was Super Mario Bros. 3, I preferred Number 2 for (Don't you dare make any jokes) some reason.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
673 posts
Shepherd

My first game was Super Mario World and I still play it to this day. I like the flow of it. I went back and played Mario Bros 3 and beat it a few times but I still think Super Mario World was the best Mario ever made. I also played DKC early on but I somehow lost it so I didn't go back to playing it until my teen years when I found a friend that owned it

KnightDeclan
KnightDeclan
479 posts
Peasant

The first I played was Mario Party 2. The first I personally owned was Pacman World 2. Ahh...best 5th birthday ever.

fries
fries
92 posts
Peasant

my first video game was either spyro or sonic heroes for ps2

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
376 posts
Peasant

My first time gaming: Diablo 2. Yep, that's right. I was only two when it came out, and I used to watch my dad when he played it. He let me play it once, and it was AMAZING

RodigoAs12
RodigoAs12
2 posts
Peasant

Prince of Persia xD

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,303 posts
Blacksmith

Old School Pac-Man! Though, in my defense, I'm not really that old. I was just introduced to it first.

killstreak117
killstreak117
10 posts
Peasant

My very first game I ever played was Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I was only 3 yrs old, just running around slashing at random stuff.

GamerGuy75
GamerGuy75
17 posts
Peasant

I think it was Super Mario 3 on a Gameboy.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,427 posts
Jester

My first game was Mario Kart on the 64 which I got at the same time as Super Mario 64. Classics.

Brunobest
Brunobest
2 posts
Peasant

my first videogame its wiihttp://sm1.imgs.sapo.pt/mb/-/i/x/K/CT5oLso4tCKgSZVkTy-Spz0_.jpg

Showing 361-375 of 395