35 posts
Nomad

Mine was Grand Theft Auto!

• 385 Replies
cendari
cendari
53 posts
Nomad

hmm...first that i remember playing, (im sure there was one before that even) was the first spyro game.

AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

****... you're all so young. I 'think' it was like, eye of the beholder, or something. But it was pre-NES. Then I remember getting a NES from my dad and taking it to my nan's to play Mario on it. My cousin got a SNES the day they came out and I thought super Mario was like, really advanced and amazing graphics.

Oh yeah and I still remember christmas 1994, unwrapping that gameboy (the original brick) with Tetris and Zelda... best christmas ever

Deathless950
Deathless950
1,943 posts
Nomad

Cruise n the World N64

then Banjo Kazzoie the greatest game ever

josep09
josep09
12 posts
Nomad

my first video game was Mario on the Nintendo 64

Deathless950
Deathless950
1,943 posts
Nomad

Thats not even a game

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I think my first video game was Pacman. I was really, really young and I liked it. Well, I still like it now
Then I got my first computer and my parents managed to get 3 games:
- Blockout: the extension of Tetris into the third dimension. I still play it from time to time.
- Prehistorik: a platform game with a neanderthal man armed with a club.
- Wolfenstein 3D: a first-person shooter game.

I remember I played those games for hours!

gnosiphile
gnosiphile
58 posts
Nomad

Pfft. Kids, the lot of you! I got Combat, Asteroids, Pac Man, and Pong with an Atari 2600 for Christmas. Combat was awesome, a 2-d tactical shooter. Now get offa my lawn!

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I think my first game was either Sonic 2, or the less popular Taz the Tazmanian Devil game. They were both awesome.

killstreak117
killstreak117
10 posts
Nomad

My very first game was Starfox 64. Love that game.

koenig77
koenig77
3 posts
Nomad

Played "Ratchet and Clank"-demo first and love it so much, that i have started to play video games! ^^

Audon
Audon
8 posts
Peasant

My first (surely in my 20 best games top list) is Sonic the hedhehog 2 (Sega Megadrive)
So many hours..

Alpha_CK
Alpha_CK
74 posts
Peasant

my first was a playstation 1, but the first i played was in a super nintendo

Tinedbracelet8
Tinedbracelet8
10 posts
Nomad

Madden NFL, forget which year.

craig1997
craig1997
26 posts
Nomad

my first game was galaxian for the nintendo gameboy great spaceship/shooting game

GameWorldLeader
GameWorldLeader
76 posts
Nomad

my first game was most likely pokemon sapphire for the good ol' gba, the game was back in the golden age of pokemon and i clocked maybe 300 hours on it with my level 100 team and all, wish i knew where the cartrige was

Showing 121-135 of 385