ForumsSupport Forum[resolved] What happened to my saves!?

9 2491
Losan33
Losan33
6 posts
Shepherd

As an avid member of Armor Games, I tend to play a lot of games here. Recently, I played Cyclomaniacs 2 and saved my progress when I made some decent progress. Now, about 5 minutes ago (from when I posted this) I tried to go on again. None of my saved progress was kept. After this, I tried to play Arcuz, but my saves got erased as well. Is this happening for anyone else?

• 9 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Are you sure you logged in from the actual game? Sometimes it will still ask you to log in even when you're logged from the AG site.

Losan33
Losan33
6 posts
Shepherd

No, I've done it before. It saves to my computer rather than my account. But I assure you, my computer hasn't changed since I've last longed on.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Did you allow the Flash Player to store information on your computer? (Check in System Preferences/Control Panel and click on "Flash Player Settings".

Losan33
Losan33
6 posts
Shepherd

Yes, yes, I've actually saved on multiple occasions and came back to the game. But, all of a sudden, it deleted my saves it seems.

Losan33
Losan33
6 posts
Shepherd

Thank you.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Right now: The site has been fixed.
hopefully my save progress is still there.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Right now: The site has been fixed.

Thanks for the update! Hurrah! No more lag!
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

If you can, please contact Juice-tin or AddisonR and tell them the situation. They may be able to fix the problem. Please contact me at: stapeowner@gmail.com

Email Justin at support@armorgames.com. He is the one that takes care of issues with the premium items, as you might have noticed from the stickied thread (orange push pin next to the thread at the top of the page).
Showing 1-8 of 9