ForumsNews and FeedbackArmor Games

7 2324
aemogonemo
aemogonemo
1 posts
Nomad

You guys should have a User Page were all users can decorate and upload there own backrounds

• 7 Replies
Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

one of the main problems with this is that it would take up a HUGE amount of server bandwidth, seeing how each profile has to be stored and loaded continuously (because of comments, updates, etc.). It would be a great idea though.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

They are considering holiday "skins" for users to pick from so it appears that way on all places on the site and probably some other normal ones like black, blue, white, etc. It was suggested a few months ago in this subforum and was considered, but they could've changed their mind. I don't mind the idea, but I probably wouldn't use it much.

Here's a thread about it on their GetSatisfaction page and an Armor Games staff member even posted in it.

Vulcan1999
Vulcan1999
2 posts
Nomad

what if they added a kind of instant messaging system where users playing the same game can communicate to discuss cheats, walkthroughs, high scores, etc.?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Sounds a lot like a live chat system. But it probably won't be on games, instead it'll have its own page.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

They are considering holiday "skins" for users to pick from so it appears that way on all places on the site and probably some other normal ones like black, blue, white, etc.

Perhaps armatars, but for the profile? Not sure how to frame that sentence. Same principle, get AP or whatever will be in AG3 and unlock profile-page armatars
Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

[quote]Perhaps armatars, but for the profile? Not sure how to frame that sentence. Same principle, get AP or whatever will be in AG3 and unlock profile-page armatars

So you're saying that we would try to apply ap-unlocked skins for the profiles? That sounds like a good idea, but again...the bandwidth would be a problem

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

Sorry, why the entire thing quoted I don't know. The bottom part is mine.

Showing 1-7 of 7