ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] If you could come back to life...

17 11150
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Let's say life gave you a second chance. What would you do with it?

• 17 Replies
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

Well, it depends...
two things that could happen
1. If I was young again, I would do the things I didnt do
2. If I was just old, then I would just continue my life

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Let's say life gave you a second chance. What would you do with it?

What sort of "second chance" are we talking about? Like you get hit by a train and come back to life? Or are we talking about if you die and you are given another chance to start your life over. Which would beg the question, would you be the same person in that case?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

1. How did I die.
2. When did I die? If everyone I knew was dead already, there's no point coming back for me.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Like you get hit by a train and come back to life?

If it were that way, would we just have mangled bodies in our second life?
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

If I could come back to life, I would jump out at my funeral, be like "SURPRISE!!!" and give everyone a heart attack.

gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Have any of you seen Torchwood: Miracle Day? Basically nobody can die. They are all deformed and mashed up and in serious agony but they cannot die...; trust me... you wouldn't want to come back to life; the pain would still be there. Suffering isn't better than death. It's more or less the other way round rather than suffering for the rest of your life...

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

What sort of "second chance" are we talking about?

I think it's like you have a heart attack or something so you know you're dying. You know you're nearly dead and you think about all the stuff that you'll never accomplish because you're dead; all the things you should've done sooner. You wake up revived in a hospital and realize all the stuff that you can still do. You realize what's important; what needs to be done. What would you do?
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I i could come back to life, I would do all the things didn't do if i died at like 30, and continue my life.

if i died an old age and wasn't a very good person i would start over and be really nice.

or what boredmartian said, that would be HILLARIOUS!

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

If I died and could come back to life I would be a better person.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

If you could come back to life...

thats possible. if you have a heart attack and die, they can bring you back to life. it is even possible to bring you back to life after one or two days.

to be on topic, i would do things i had not done before i died.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

There is not enough information for me to make a conclusion... But my most likely answer would be "I would stay exactly the same", because I see no need to change.

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

There is not enough information for me to make a conclusion... But my most likely answer would be "I would stay exactly the same", because I see no need to change.

If you didn't change anything you did, then you'd probably get killed again :P
Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

There are so many questions concerning this question, that it is almost immpossible to answer.

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

ok well i would REALLY like to.... roll a giant bagel down a really large hill, possibly hit the statue of liberty and then they would both sink and my work would be done because america has too many statues anyways. I mean if i came back to life everyone would be so happy and thats the only way anyone would ever get me a giant bagel!!!!

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

It depends. I think if I died at a old age I would be silly and not care what people think. But if I died younger I would probably go where I left off.

Showing 1-15 of 17