ForumsNews and FeedbackSuggestion: Cutting wait for comment post

11 3264
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I'll be honest: I hate the 30 second wait for posting comments. In AG3, you should, at least, cut it down to 10 seconds.

• 11 Replies
Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

It appears that they do it to keep people from spamming and using it to get points. I'm not a mod or admin so I can't say for sure.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I'll be honest: I hate the 30 second wait for posting comments. In AG3, you should, at least, cut it down to 10 seconds.

This could cause spamming issues. If you are writing good comments and goods posts then the 30 second rule should not be a factor.
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

By the time you hit Submit, go to the next thread, read it thoroughly, and create at least a half-constructive post within 30 seconds I will be truly amazed.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

Yea I agree with keeping the 30 sec. thing but I think it would be cool if the Mods. and Admins. could make it so when the 30 sec. is up the submit button reappears instead of having to refresh the page.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

Thanks for letting me know about that!

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

There will be an extreme ninja fest in that case. Also, I think if your posting something on someone's profile, although it might have the 'Submit' button, but if you type something and hit the 'Submit' button, it will glitch and post the post below it twice. Sorry if that's confusing.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

The threads would be flooded. Plus, if that were that, then we'd all be kings by now.

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

All I really meant was that sometimes I'm writing something, then I forget one thing and have to wait and constantly refresh to get it. It just got annoying after a while.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

many may konw my answer to this alraedy...

"make it a minute! nooo an hour! maybe we will Lock people on the page for that time... see if any one can write something good! they will merit and we will too!"

know that was only a joke but if you are posting every 30 seconds clearly your posts don't have much to them, why not make every post a meriting post, also patience is a virtue.

leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

Maybe comment can be only for your opinion no point !!!
And no waiting

Showing 1-10 of 11