ForumsNews and FeedbackLocking Topics

5 2194
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I think in AG3, instead of locking the topics in the forums, the moderators/administrators can delete them. It would just save space if somebody spams and makes a lot of topics that get locked but stay on the first page for a while

• 5 Replies
KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

the mods can delete them but they choice not to, they choice to show you what not to post and to show you want has been posted already, so basicly they can all ready.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Locked topics are locked to keep people from posting in them, but so people can still read the posts inside them as an example to why the thread was locked, or to redirect people to other threads.

if somebody spams and makes a lot of topics that get locked but stay on the first page for a while

Usually if someone does that, and their threads are all spam threads, their threads will get deleted rather than locked.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

There is a reason they don't delete topics all the time. I think it's because it affects the posts of all the people who posted in it. Also, some topics are still worth seeing, even if you can't post in it anymore. Correct me if I am wrong anyone. =P

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Usually if someone does that, and their threads are all spam threads, their threads will get deleted rather than locked.

Eh, I've seen a couple of times they just stayed on the first page but whatev.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Just because a mod, like me, doesn't want to go to the profile of the OP and warn them officially, apparently we are "wasting the space"...

Showing 1-5 of 5