ForumsThe TavernNew Book

21 4483
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I need a new series of books to read. Please post a series you find good. I am a Christian so don't post stuff like Harry Potter. I have read the Eragon series and am reading a new series called Ranger's Apprentice. Thank you.
gman1000

• 21 Replies
gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

I have heard Pendragon a lot! I'll have to try it out.

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

Hey I think Hatchet is a good book. Also the call of the wild. If the dogs could teach me. Yeah I've been reading alot of survival books lately ^_^

Divolurr
Divolurr
39 posts
Nomad

Matthew Reilly = awesome Australian author. His stories aren't fantasy based unlike some of the other responses, but more a cross between fiction/non-fiction/action/adventure.

Also, he doesn't specifically have 'series', but he uses characters over again in a different plot. For example, the 'Shane Schofield' series features four different novels each using the character Schofield.

I could explain all of his books (I have all but one ^.^) but I'll stop there...

conquer01
conquer01
149 posts
Farmer

Rangers Apprentice was awesome, though I don't think they came out with the last book of the trilogy (when I read it, they hadn't). Try "The Great Tree of Avalon", awesome series.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

Mines' Eragon,by cristopher paolini.great book
Dirty job-Christopher moore
Prison Ships and Powder Monkey by Paul Dowswell
Eldest-cristopher paolini
Invisible friend-louise arnold
Evil genius-Catherine Jinks

CDAWGSHEE
CDAWGSHEE
79 posts
Nomad

dude read castle roogna by piers anythony then read all of his other books there good

Showing 16-21 of 21