ForumsPopular MediaBronies?!?

24 8161
EvilCandy
EvilCandy
22 posts
Nomad

I'm somewhat new here, so forgive me if this topic has been done to death:

Who is your favorite pony? (from MLP:FIM, obviously)

Mine is Pinkie Pie. I'm kinda mad there haven't been any Pinkie Pie songs in season 2 yet.

If you don't love the ponies, I suppose you can still comment but you may feel the wrath of the Herd. :-P

• 24 Replies
cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

I don't belong in this forum...mine is...my little pwny.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

My favorite of the group fluctuates, but at this point I'd have to say its Derpy, mainly because of the non-canon representations of her. I love how they portray her speech ability especially. And of course....

MUFFINS!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Derpy Hooves, which I stumbled upon a few days ago somehow on the interwebz.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/122/114/130232443562.gif?1305073704

I think it's self-explanatory.

EvilCandy
EvilCandy
22 posts
Nomad

I love the twirling eyes! Did you get that from a deviantart page?

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I'm somewhat new here, so forgive me if this topic has been done to death:

Not enough, actually.

mainly because of the non-canon representations of her

Well, there aren't too many canon representations of Derpy, are there? :P

ANYway, my favorite is probably Fluttershy. Although, Fallout: Equestria definitely set me off rethinking her... She's still my favorite though.
EvilCandy
EvilCandy
22 posts
Nomad

Yay! I'm glad to hear it's not talked about enough! I know some forums see too much pony, so I didn't want to overstep my boundaries. :-P

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I really wish that there was more pony here. But of course, I already annoy the guys at CT enough with that...

Although, Fallout: Equestria definitely set me off rethinking her... She's still my favorite though.

I really need to read that. But I'm reading so much other stuff. If Equestria Daily stopped updating, then maybe.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I love the twirling eyes! Did you get that from a deviantart page?

I think I found it off a meme page explaining what Derp means.
Squidbears
Squidbears
626 posts
Nomad

In my eyes, Rarity is obviously the best pony... she's simply marvelous (i did that to make it seem sparkly :P) and i love her accent!

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I really need to read that. But I'm reading so much other stuff. If Equestria Daily stopped updating, then maybe.

It's pretty good. I'm no expert fanfic reader, but I'd recommend it. If you have a lot of time to waste. :P
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

i was gonna make a topic for Bronies, but the AG bug of showing most recent stopped me, i am a Brony now, i still can't believe mature guys watch this show, surprising.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I have never seen the show nor do I plan to. I just wanted to say that my school has a My Little Pony Club. I have heard that there are about 30ish people in it. Most are guys.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

my school has a My Little Pony Club. I have heard that there are about 30ish people in it. Most are guys.

Yup. The fandom's mostly guys. Adolescent to grown men.

Humm, I should look into that...

Again, it comes highly recommended. :P
WolfKing333
WolfKing333
53 posts
Nomad

Fluttershy is best pony. She can totally rage, but she can control it... Purely amazing.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Twi and Celestia totally share best pony. Best of the BGs are Vinyl and Octavia and Lyra and BonBon . . . I like Derpy and Colgate and Berry and Sparkler and Caramel and Pokey and all of them too and all that, but nopony can beat the best ponies. Also, canon Luna is pretty sweet.

I'm pretty into the fandom these days . . . I've done proofreading for a few relatively famous authors and tons of other stuff, though I don't wanna write anything myself. I used to read fanfics all the time, but I haven't had the time or the drive to lately. I do, however, listen to a s**t-ton of ponycore.

Showing 1-15 of 24