ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

704 155115
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Since this topic hasn't been popping up much, and since the old threads are all so cluttered up, I took the liberty of creating this new one.

So yes, someone asked me for sources about my claims that 1500 species of animals practice homosexual behaviour? Here.

Source 1

Source 2

Now on to one of the sub questions. Is it natural? Well, someone mentioned that it wasn't natural only for humans. Now, why this discrimination? If the Gods of various religions keep throwing and creating people who are homosexual, either a) They're bad factory operators or b) Something is fishy with whatever anti-gay talk religious conservatives swear is sacred.

• 704 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

And every thing that is harmful to human being is forbidden in Islam Like homosexuality.

again an opinion. you think that yet you cant explain why it harms humans. you just blindly think what they tell you.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

[

Differently? How? I'm saying they should be treated as equals. No better, no worse. We have the right to marry then so should they. Thats equal.

Ah, but your treatment of them is based off of an opinion, is it not?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

And homosexuality is harmful to who?

To its practitioner,
a homo is more at risk of getting an std than a straight person.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Ah, but your treatment of them is based off of an opinion, is it not?

What is your point exactly? I'm not treating them differently based off my opinion. I'm treating them equally based on facts. So no.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

What is your point exactly? I'm not treating them differently based off my opinion. I'm treating them equally based on facts

Your treatment is based on an opinion, is it not?
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

To its practitioner,
a homo is more at risk of getting an std than a straight person.

wrong. doing it the only way gays can do it increases chances. so if a heterosexual couple would do it that way only they are pretty much the same. besides, girls are also in the homosexual catagory. their chances dont increase.

and even if all of this is wrong, its their problem not yours. you want to tell me that putting dirt on your wound is as bad? it has 100% to cause you a horibble infection that might kill you. i doubt youd care about that though.
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Your treatment is based on an opinion, is it not?

You just repeated what you said before... Even if my treatment was based on an opinon I still wouldn't be contradicting myself. I treat them equally, and say treating them differently is bad.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

You just repeated what you said before... Even if my treatment was based on an opinon I still wouldn't be contradicting myself. I treat them equally, and say treating them differently is bad.

You said it was bad to treat people differently because of your opinion, and yet here you contradict yourself. Ah well, this discussion is going nowhere.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

You said it was bad to treat people differently because of your opinion, and yet here you contradict yourself. Ah well, this discussion is going nowhere.

Treating people differently isn't wrong. Treating people unfairly and without respect is wrong.

Of course you're going to treat people differently, as people are different. You might treat around certain subjects with some as opposed to others, or be more serious or to the point, you may not like that person and therefore be abrubt with them. However, what you can't do is discriminate against them because of that or deny them something that others have based solely on their beliefs or preferences.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

The last part was part of my post, so hush xD

Yes, it was. Both the parts I quoted were from you. Your point is...?

Let's get this back on track.

And homosexuality is harmful to who?

To its practitioner,

and even if all of this is wrong, its their problem not yours.

Why do you care punisher? You're not being forced to do it, or being harmed by it, or anything. They choose to do it. Also, it's not "that" much easier to get AIDs from **** sex, especially if protection is used.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

God doesn't hate gays, he's just mad they found a loophole in his system"-Daniel Tosh

I think homosexuality is fine. What about when girls do it? See that, if you didn't agree with homosexuality, you just changed your mind.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I think homosexuality is fine. What about when girls do it? See that, if you didn't agree with homosexuality, you just changed your mind.

Assuming you are in fact okay with lesbians.

You know...there's a civil word for female/female homosexuals that is intended to be for them, but not one as far as I know for male/male. I wonder why that is. Male/Male homosexuals are referred to most often as homos, gays, ***gots...and I can't actually think of any more right now, none of which mean a male homosexual.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Why do you care punisher? You're not being forced to do it, or being harmed by it, or anything. They choose to do it. Also, it's not "that" much easier to get AIDs from **** sex, especially if protection is used.

Why would I give a crap?
I just don't like them that's all.
stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I'm fine. They choose to, let them! What if you were gay? When you're on the receiving end, it's not funny.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Why would I give a crap?
I just don't like them that's all.

So you're a bigot for no absolute reason?

I doubt that is the case. Everyone has some justification. I believe you stated earlier that you are uncomfortable around them/the idea of them, and I highly suspect that your religion plays a role in this as well.

If you were not religious, would you still be against homosexuality?

If you still would be, why?

What about that reason is so valid that you feel it is right to deny all homosexuals their right to be openly in love with someone?
Showing 76-90 of 704