ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

704 154738
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Since this topic hasn't been popping up much, and since the old threads are all so cluttered up, I took the liberty of creating this new one.

So yes, someone asked me for sources about my claims that 1500 species of animals practice homosexual behaviour? Here.

Source 1

Source 2

Now on to one of the sub questions. Is it natural? Well, someone mentioned that it wasn't natural only for humans. Now, why this discrimination? If the Gods of various religions keep throwing and creating people who are homosexual, either a) They're bad factory operators or b) Something is fishy with whatever anti-gay talk religious conservatives swear is sacred.

• 704 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

That will b a scene to see that a guy is staring at other guy's butt.

Apart from the graphic description, what value or merit does your statement have in contributing to this discussion other than aalo showing an intolerant side to you?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Apart from the graphic description, what value or merit does your statement have in contributing to this discussion other than aalo showing an intolerant side to you?

Picture that in ur mind and then u'll feel disgusting.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Picture that in ur mind and then u'll feel disgusting.

I don't. I suppose that makes me unnatural or something now in your mind wouldn't it? Others would call it accepting and tolerant.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

their sexual organs aren't deformed or anything

Oh, and you look? xD

not all gays are the sane

Ya **** right.

Hmm, you become an outcast for being a little different and that's not an excuse for being upset?

Hey, I've been an "outcast" for being a neo-Nazi, and I'm not an Emo....

But seriously now....
I don't see how it is a ''disability'', homosexuals have fully functioning bodies

I believe it is a... How to put it.... Hormonal disability?

one more reason to dislike gays is that every gay i met in my life is too EMO

And, you have NO problem with girls being Lesbian, huh? I sure as heck don't xD

female-attracted

You have NO idea....

That will b a scene to see that a guy is staring at other guy's butt.

Uhm. What does this have to do with ANYTHING?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

1. Many heterosexual couples find **** sex to be enjoyable.
More so, some heterosexual males find **** sex to be enjoyable as the receiving end.
2. Some male homosexuals does not enjoy **** sex at all and does not engage in this.
THUS: **** sex is not a good reason to dislike hmosexuals.

Also, no, homosexual men are not attracted to you. They are not going to hit on you, and if they are and you tell them you don't swing that way, they will leave you alone.
Just like any woman isn't attracted to you and if they are then good for you.
It is a regular kind of love, it does not necessarily aim directly at you.
So homophobia is not a good reason either.

Don't get me started on religion. I don't want to hear it, I don't want to read it. Find some other closeminded people and discuss how sinful it is somewhere else.

And I all the emo people I know have been hetero. So that is another point against heterosexuals? Or are you just shutting up with your illogical reasoning?

Now that this has been establish, keep this proper and respectful. Like you should anyway, but apparently you can't because someone is different from you OH NO!
Discuss it. Don't argue. Don't make up crap reasons, because they are crap. Do it properly or don't do it at all.
I assume we are clear.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Oh, and you look? xD

Nope, but they have a penis, testicles, etc for guys and vaginas and ovaries for women. Normal.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Like I said, and you look?

Have you seen Saturn's rings? No, but you know they exist. Have you seen a nuclear missile? No, but you know they do too. Just because I haven't, doesn't mean the point isn't valid.

Studies have been done. Also, here.

Have you checked that they are abnormal? Have you any study that shows if homosexuals have different sexual organs? If so, show us.
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

show us.

I'm not very interested in said subject. I'm not even the slightest bit interested in.... *that*.

What I'm interested in is where the hell you got the idea that being homosexual is natural behaviour. And by natural, I mean part of the species' survival content.
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Looking at Ceneres post... I've not fulfilled the requirements... oh well -- starting again.

If you cannot be bothered looking for the sources to help disprove your argument or the ones already shown -- ones pretty much indisputeable ESPECIALLY compared to your subjective opinion, then there's no gain for anyone here and you don't have a place here, as it's a waste of time.

Either you are trolling, or tremendously stupid / deformed in some way if you cannot manage that simple task that should rightfully quiet you down on your current views.

- H

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

What I'm interested in is where the hell you got the idea that being homosexual is natural behaviour. And by natural, I mean part of the species' survival content.

And how is it ''unnatural''? It only is because society has indoctrinated itself over the years after the Abrahamic religions took prominence that homosexuality is sinful and unnatural.

I'm not going to list all the reasons why it is a natural phenomenon because it differs from species to species. Have fun.

I'm just going to show you a few more prominent examples.

However, in the latest study the authors claim the phenomenon is not only widespread but part of a necessary biological adaptation for the survival of the species.
They found that on the Hawaiian island of Oahu, almost a third of the Laysan albatross population is raised by pairs of two females because of the shortage of males. Through these 'lesbian' unions, Laysan albatross are flourishing. Their existence had been dwindling before the adaptation was noticed.
Other species form same-sex bonds for other reasons, they found. Dolphins have been known engage in same-sex interactions to facilitate group bonding while male-male pairings in locusts killed off the weaker males.

Still want to ask where I got the idea?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I'm not very interested in said subject. I'm not even the slightest bit interested in.... *that*.

Well, if you aren't going to provide evidence, how do you prove that your stand is valid and justifiable? Or are you just going to question me without substantiating your own points?
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

two females because of the shortage of males

Did they specifically have sex? It's an animalistic sense, and one for survival, it has nothing to do with sexual orientation.
same-sex interactions to facilitate group bonding

Does this have ANYTHING to do with sexual orientation in sexes?
male-male pairings in locusts killed off the weaker males.

But they weren't mates, now were they?

So, where does this put you? Yes, i'd still like to know what you're getting at with this. xD
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

It was funny, because prior to nichodemus' very nice comment above this one I was going to say that no mention to it being part of a species' survival content was apparent, nor needing to be the point -- natural as in its a naturally occuring phenomenon (as is called in the post by nick ) spread beyond over 1,000 different species.

Glad to see what is basically a practical use in being gay in other species however -- whilst I don't see a practical use as far as humans are concerned I'm not denying the fact that it's a natural occurance.

The main problem I have is the hypothetical flaw in what'll happen if so many people are born homosexual and the like... I assume hormonal and environmental influences would change that in that scenario?

- H
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Definition:

Homosexuality is romantic or sexual attraction or behavior between members of the same sex or gender.

Now, I'm going to assume you're attracted to the opposite gender. Have you had sex yet? I doubt so. By your logic, you can't be a heterosexual.

I often amuse myself pondering why people think being homosexual entails actually engaging in intercourse. Care to enlighten me?
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

The main problem I have is the hypothetical flaw in what'll happen if so many people are born homosexual and the like... I assume hormonal and environmental influences would change that in that scenario?

I'm not certain that I understand where you're coming from here.
Showing 16-30 of 704