ForumsThe TavernThe Dragon Clan Gang

20 5038
iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am iFish, many of you may know me as a fish, or the person who is currently number 2 on the rankings. but what you may not know me as is: iFish, the secretary of the Dragon Gang. we have recently launched an new profile which can be found in MY friends section. the profile is called the DragonGang. seeing as this is the Tavern, and any subject can be posted here, ive decided to post this INFORMATION about our clan here (that means please dont delete this topic who ever has been deleting all my topics. the purpose about our gang/clan is that it is like that tavern, except with excessive spam control so no noobs can screw around when we are talking. talk about what ever you want, and please feel freee to drop by. just do not spam. also, for extra motivation, please take a look into points per post ;D

feel free to drop bye the DragonGang profile

from,
-iFish, the Drake Secretary

• 20 Replies
notataco
notataco
189 posts
Nomad

um not to sound stupid or anything but where is the dragongang profile? (seriosuly) =)

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

...Hi ifish!
LOL...Look in mt firends.
And youre #2?

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i suer am and i will shortly post the dragon gang profile link...

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

FOR EVERY1'S LIFE TO BE EASIER, I AM GOING TO POST THE LINK TO THE PROFILE HERE:

http://armorgames.com/user/DragonGang

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

So isn`t this an imitation of SHOPS?

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

Is there any other point other then just joining because one can? DragonClan just appears to be another Tavern except with spam, that's not called spam.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

SHOPS is for spam
DragonGang was made by a member of SHOPS (Mr. Cooljay, and i am his secretarty ) and it is like a tavern, however, because me and Mr.Cooljay both have the password, we can both go on the DragonGang profile and delete any spam, leaving a spam free tavern, that is equiped with good security, because tehre is less to monitor with more Moderators!

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

But the comments in the DragonClan profile would more likely be considered spam than those of the Tavern. Besides, if there is ever any spam, a moderator will delete it.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

ok, im not forcing you to join, everyone has a different idea about everthing, if you think its bad, then you dont have to join it, its more of a "ur with your friends" kind of forum. so you can basically talk about anything, and you can trust us to listen, however, if there is any silly spamming then I will surly delete it if Mr.Cooljay doesnt

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

ifish? Dank doe'sent like SHOPS eather. Dont mind him.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I think this is a good idea. More of a friendly type of tavern without random people talking on it.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

...isn't that how u meet new people? and get into discussions wit them? I mean, talking to the same people is bound to get boring eventually

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

well, ill keep that in mind axel,

also, im glad you think it is a good idea green, and if you have not joined then you should!

and raptor, that is partly our objective, too keep people connected, so that they can talk, and when more people join, it will get even more interesting!

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

also, people keep on thinking im the creator, however, im not. i am just the secretary who is also in charge of "advertising" or giving out information (please dont delete this topic!!!!). Mr.Coolyjay, or my boss, was the creator.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

we have had our Planner (Nickster) to make a bird's eye view of the DG Lair! be sure to check that out!

Showing 1-15 of 20