ForumsGamesRaze 2: How do you delete your data?

8 7517
Armortaco
Armortaco
3 posts
Nomad

I was playing Raze 2 when I made a slight mistake on what I wanted to do. I have the game save the data online and linked to my Armor Games account. I wanted to delete my progress but I found no button to be found!

Is there any way I can delete my data without making a new account?

• 8 Replies
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Why would you want to delete your progress?
You can replay any of the campaign missions and if you accidentally bought something you just need to go farm for more credits.

eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

tbh no you cant delete your acc so no...

Xander1263
Xander1263
1 posts
Nomad

How can you delete your account on raze 2?
because i would like to make the same profile using the same
email address and user name
And show me how to do it the easy way.

boided
boided
1 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I wish you could delete it to

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

You cannot delete any save on raze 2, but just farm more credits if you accidentally bought something you didnt want.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

[/quote]You cannot delete any save on raze 2, but just farm more credits if you accidentally bought something you didnt want.[quote]

you are right about this and an easy way to farm is to set it for Capture the flag on frostbite with 1-2 teammates and 6 enemies and both teams on very easy or easy, then just grab the flag, don't return it and shoot the other team to pieces.

FireFlight551
FireFlight551
1 posts
Nomad

What you can do is create a new account. I did that. I have this account because I wanted to reset ALL my data. Or what else you can do, like everyone else is saying, just farm more credits and buy what you ment to buy or do what you meant to do.

Dimalungma
Dimalungma
1 posts
Shepherd

I found the answer. there is no button, but if log out from AG, it will begin new game and save your progress on PC. Else, if you will clear your internet history after playing it, the game will reset, even if you were playing not only this hour!

Showing 1-8 of 8