Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Music Catch!

Posted May 22, '08 at 11:17pm

Eshploded

Eshploded

503 posts

I find the music fantastic!!!

Anybody have any opinions. (or know what the name of the song/where to find it.)

Answer pl0x! >

Posted May 22, '08 at 11:25pm

Surlent

Surlent

78 posts

yeah!

Posted May 22, '08 at 11:29pm

eyetwitch

eyetwitch

780 posts

Yah i thought it was great! The piano playing was brilliant, it really made the game. The gameplay wasn't all that great, it was too easy, but i would play it just to listen to the music. It could definatly use more too. While i do love highscore games, perhaps if the difficulty was amped up it could be turned into levels. Like 10 levels with different soundtracks to each? IDK perhaps some added upgrades or, a greater surplus of red and yellows, since they were few amongst all the greeen ones. As for the song, i wouldn't doubt that it was created by the game maker, but i could be wrong.

Posted May 23, '08 at 9:22am

Kreator

Kreator

138 posts

Indeed. Wonderful game, I like how the more purples you get the less often they come. I don't mean to insult the game but I do find it a bit unfair how the yellows only give you 1 point and the reds take away half.

Posted May 23, '08 at 12:19pm

squidlidink

squidlidink

506 posts

I wrote a merit worthy responce for it it was sooo good! I got up to 39 yellows on my mouse dude!

Posted May 23, '08 at 12:20pm

Avrilicious

Avrilicious

564 posts

I am just going to play it now then write a comment on it (merit worthy comment of course)

-Avrilicious

Posted May 23, '08 at 4:48pm

airdude123

airdude123

280 posts

not really...i dont

Posted May 30, '08 at 4:52pm

BaronGong

BaronGong

1 post

A comment on the game said to come to this forum to see how to download the music legally.

LIES LIES!!!
LIES LIKE THE CAKE FOR IT IS A LIE!!!!! >.<

Posted May 31, '08 at 11:58am

Aids247

Aids247

66 posts

haha music is life

Posted May 31, '08 at 11:59am

sithman05

sithman05

64 posts

For all those people looking for the music look here
It has the same name as this thread does so it might have gotten confusing. This is the thread I was referring to.

Reply to Music Catch!

You must be logged in to post a reply!