ForumsGamesMusic Catch!

9 3955
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

I find the music fantastic!!!

Anybody have any opinions. (or know what the name of the song/where to find it.)

Answer pl0x! >

• 9 Replies
Surlent
Surlent
77 posts
Nomad

yeah!

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Yah i thought it was great! The piano playing was brilliant, it really made the game. The gameplay wasn't all that great, it was too easy, but i would play it just to listen to the music. It could definatly use more too. While i do love highscore games, perhaps if the difficulty was amped up it could be turned into levels. Like 10 levels with different soundtracks to each? IDK perhaps some added upgrades or, a greater surplus of red and yellows, since they were few amongst all the greeen ones. As for the song, i wouldn't doubt that it was created by the game maker, but i could be wrong.

Kreator
Kreator
133 posts
Nomad

Indeed. Wonderful game, I like how the more purples you get the less often they come. I don't mean to insult the game but I do find it a bit unfair how the yellows only give you 1 point and the reds take away half.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I wrote a merit worthy responce for it it was sooo good! I got up to 39 yellows on my mouse dude!

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

I am just going to play it now then write a comment on it (merit worthy comment of course)

-Avrilicious

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

not really...i dont

BaronGong
BaronGong
1 posts
Nomad

A comment on the game said to come to this forum to see how to download the music legally.

LIES LIES!!!
LIES LIKE THE CAKE FOR IT IS A LIE!!!!! >.<

Aids247
Aids247
58 posts
Nomad

haha music is life

sithman05
sithman05
59 posts
Shepherd

For all those people looking for the music look here
It has the same name as this thread does so it might have gotten confusing. This is the thread I was referring to.

Showing 1-9 of 9