ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2 Tips against enemy's

22 18456
Quinniedude
Quinniedude
7 posts
Nomad

Ok,There are lots of enemy's,so i'm only giving tips about the ones you should worry about.

Raze soldier: A soldier with the shield ability, you should not shoot at him while he uses his shield.
This will cause the bullets to bounce back and kill you.
Also, when someone shoots his shield stay away, the bullets might hit you.
At the last level of the alien campaign raze soldier has 500% hitpoints, hit him at critical spots!

Johnny rockit:
An enemy seen often with the rocket launcher called 'Ion Cannon'. This weapon sets you alight, adrenaline boost doesn't work.
Johnny himself has adrenaline boost, so make sure you kill him with something to burn that last hitpoint away.
(Btw, his katana ability is dangerous, best kill him from a distance!)

Md. Sage:
A soldier that heals himself, try to kill him in 1 shot if possible, otherwise he will heal and he will kill you.

Ex. Treem:
An enemy that likes explosives and fire weapons, best use the ability armor plating so that his burning weapons don't work on you. Also, watch out for his grenade, it might be dangerous. (Try to bounce it back!!!)

Alien commander:

They use their teleport ability, so make sure you have weapons that fire bullets that hit at once and that you do not see them travel towards the commanders, otherwise they will teleport away.
They have strong weapons (Acid Hound, Destroyer etc.)
So make sure you can avoid or bounce them back.

Thats it, i hope its useful!

(Btw: If you need tips about other enemy's leave a comment and i will send one back with tips about those!)

• 22 Replies
Serphim
Serphim
195 posts
Peasant

if your good with it,
Humans-Alien Weapons
Aliens-Human Weapons
Zombies-Fire
Robots-Explosives

optimusinferior
optimusinferior
28 posts
Nomad

Landmines cause only a little damage so they are of not much use.Rockets are best used in open space, otherwise you are liable to blow yourself up by accident as well as at a distance. No use killing yourself as well.

Not really. On normal non-sheilded units they do around 50%, which can add up if you drop them all over the place.As for the rockets, if you have good aim you can obliviate everything without killing yourself, and on the final alien mission it's usually better to kill yourself and raze than to not kill him at all.
asdfpie
asdfpie
1 posts
Peasant

It depends on the person- each prefers his own

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote=JamesWB]otherwise you are liable to blow yourself up by accident as well as at a distance. No use killing yourself as well.[/quote]
And I noticed you cannot kill enemies on different platforms, either. In Raze 1 you could have done that.

[quote=dragon3235]the holy grail is good for picking off single enemies, not for a hoard of them[/quote]
Unless there is a group of noobs with golden mausers. Then you could pick them off one by one. Only if you are patient enough.

[quote=optimusinferior]On normal non-sheilded units they do around 50%[/quote]
Wait what? Fifty-percent for a land mine? I do not think so. More like thirty-five percent.

NMeade
NMeade
49 posts
Nomad

But what I notice about Aline is they have teleport ability which make us harder to kill them.

Only the alien commanders have that ability. . .

I would be laugh if Alien have teleport skill and die because of Land mine.

Huh what? You mean you would laugh if an alien commander died because of a land mine?

You also should use land mine as a ability too. Because they randomly teleport so there was a small chance of they teleport to the land mine we put.

But then you would have to plant a lot of land mines, since there is a very small chance of an alien commander teleporting directly on top of a land mine.
ArchTitans666
ArchTitans666
2 posts
Nomad

Is there any way you can kill the three Commanders on the Final Human Level without letting Ex. Treem, Md. Sage, or Johnny Rockit die?

ArchTitans666
ArchTitans666
2 posts
Nomad

What about any Bots that we verse?

Showing 16-22 of 22