ForumsNews and FeedbackPeople logged in from unknown territory

5 3015
LupoScaparro
LupoScaparro
26 posts
Jester

Cool, the've a skull pirates flag! But when is active the unknown territory?

• 5 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think it does that when you don't have a flag set for your profile, but I've submitted some scores and I have a flag on mine.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

well it could be that when the site take your loctaion(Geo ip, java, so on) if it can't figure out what it is (error in code, little know place, you in the mide on the ocean on a boat, or something of the sort) it gives you that flag as a back up instead of just letting it glich out, also GoM is probaly right too. i don't know exactly though if the loction sencing is working at the moment...(i would ask cormyn but... *CRY* i miss him :'( and i don't have twiter!!)

lguitti
lguitti
6 posts
Herald

Anyone know how to change the language armor games beta?

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Thats probley right, it gives you that when it cant find you, IE: the ocean, which, if the code was perfect, would be the only place it would appear. Which explains it being the jolly roger flag.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Anyone know how to change the language armor games beta?

To the right of the search bar it says "English", click on that and you'll have a few options.
Thats probley right, it gives you that when it cant find you, IE: the ocean, which, if the code was perfect, would be the only place it would appear. Which explains it being the jolly roger flag.

I'm not on a boat, in the ocean, or anything like that. I'm in a state in America. When I did have a flag on my profile it still didn't show it when I submitted high scores, so there's something wrong with them.
Showing 1-5 of 5