ForumsSupport ForumForgot your Password?

5 2677
MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Alot of people here on Armor Games have been having a problem on forgetting on their passwords when they log-in. Since then, I come to thought of having our site a "Forgot your Password" function, so that members that who forgot their password will retrieve it from their e-mail upon registering. Tell me what you guys think, then we'll take this true if possible. Thanks for the time!

• 5 Replies
Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Sorry but we do already have this system I think it should show you when log in with the wrong password or username or both and then it would show a thing at the bottom Forgot your password and after that you just put the e-mail you registered with and you should get an e-mail in about a day or two.

G_P2

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

actually, by clicking the contact link, top rightish, you can e-mail dan and he can change our password or tell you it so you can get on it, so we kind of already have somewhat of a system like that

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
446 posts
Nomad

Oh ... is that so? Sorry, then ... I think I'll just tell my friends who encountered the thing to do so ... thanks again for the time!

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Oh no problem I like to hep users.And this did not waste my time.

G_P2

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

already got it

Showing 1-5 of 5