Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Necronator 2 Tips tricks and help

Posted Dec 6, '11 at 9:31pm

Vadio

Vadio

7 posts

"You're the one being demeaning and started this flame war so why don't you quit being a bully and quit being so closed minded."

Huh? ... last i checked there aren't any rules about me using a friend to get info on the premium levels for those who ask, but i personally haven't bought premium, and how am i so close minded I've beat over half the undead campaign using zombies and swordsmen? .. im not saying they aren't Hard, but the certainly aren't easy, all you need though is the mindset to send zombies to area's of enemy focus , they will kill the zombie horde, while the zombies slowly spread until they engulf the resistance, and will move on down that path  as a another horde can then be   brought away, and sent down another to to defend a key point, like a tavern  town or your portal. Plus thee fact that you refuse to believe you can do just as good using cavalry as you can be using knights, all you need is to adjust your strategy a bit and you can substitute any unit for another, through this your army has the ultimate selectivity and can do the best they are able.
And because i think the grenadiers suck and have never lost a squad to the lil' annoyances, doesn't  really mean they are best or worst, means they can be beat , mages and riflemen  last a fair amount of time, and can usually  win  IF you are fighting on medium or easy  from the beginning to the middle of either campaigns, but still on hard its not that hard to overcome them, simply use the spells you can unlock with the units you have and you'll a few short skips and jumps away from being one of the best achievers, however there is ALWAYS a weak point, wither you use my thought pattern of a solid horde makes a solid army, or listen to people like you , Trying who say the contrary , "wisdom is key because running  head first always gets the win!"  this is not the case, think of this as any battlefield, and people you WANT to loose and people you DON'T want to loose, weak people are easy to send on a unused path to blind side the foe , were-as the stronger units can tank or  destroy the enemies completely.

Posted Dec 7, '11 at 2:15pm

trying

trying

438 posts

The only think I can say from reading that post is:
learn to use periods

Posted Dec 7, '11 at 4:37pm

Vadio

Vadio

7 posts

Keep the this on task please. Besides, whats next, stop being a foreigner?

Posted Dec 7, '11 at 10:31pm

trying

trying

438 posts

Well then make your post actually readable.

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 6:54am

RevengeRr

RevengeRr

8 posts

I'm stuck at Kriscenthfold ..

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 2:24pm

inflict

inflict

384 posts

your both right.

i often get a hero first. and i often use cavarly instead of knights.

but only at the beggining. they capture buildings faster giveing you an emidiate advantage.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 12:06pm

themadgamer

themadgamer

1 post

[b]i need help

Reply to Necronator 2 Tips tricks and help

You must be logged in to post a reply!