ForumsSupport ForumEnemies

23 4489
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

Instead of just having a friends list i think there should be an enemies list aswell

• 23 Replies
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Well, we do want to keep the community a safe and clean place to hang out and interact. Adding enemies to the mix wouldn't be the smartest idea. Think of what it could cause. Maybe rather than having an "enemy" list. They should give users the option to have an ignore list. Of course making this private so no other members would see it. This way if someone gets into an argument over something, one can just simply block the user which would then not allow him to write on his wall. Maybe that would work better.

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

So like an ignore list if thats what you mean it should be in THIS topic please suggest it there.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

I don't think there should really be an enemies list, this could cause a lot of people to be mad, and cause a lot of cursing and/or spamming, but the ability to make it so someone couldn't post on your profile, or like an ignore ability, may be nice, but this could also cause problems similar to this, but an enemies list just wouldn't be right

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

i dont think it would be that bad i think it could encourage some witty banter

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

This seems a really bad idea to me, since then we would seem to encourage rivalties between the users and the "atmosphere" of the community woud quickly be ruined...

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

We don't need wars going on do we? Haha, if this warn feature was ever added, mods would have to be able to break it because spammers would just block them.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

Well, I think that even if it was established, we would be able to bypass it and anyways it wouldn't prevent us from banning the users...

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

^^ Haha, that works too. But yea, if we really want to act out the Crusades or whatever, do it somewhere else, just not on AG. We don't want hate going around.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Ya, and if we did get this put on, it probably wouldn't stop them from going to that persons profile, just from posting on it, at least, that's what I think would be best

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

if we really want to act out the Crusades or whatever, do it somewhere else

Lol ^^
I completely agree with you about this!
tyr36
tyr36
69 posts
Nomad

i agree with XCoheedX

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

ya but more like ignore list....they cant talk to you

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

We have enough drama here already without making more through this idea. An ignore list is a good idea, because it is more of a defensive maneuver, but an enemies list seems like an aggressive maneuver that would just spawn more drama.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

I still think its a good idea. A bit of healthy competition never hurt ayone and there have to be a few people on ag who u dont get on wiv so put them on ur enemies list and let battle commence!

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

I do not think it is a good idea because it might hurt their feelings lol.

Showing 1-15 of 23