ForumsGame WalkthroughsNecronator 2 Pro Guide/Review

43 26136
ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

Credentials: I have every shield from the human campaign minus 3 from the premium-only level and every shield from the first two countries of the undead campaign, plus assorted shields from the third.

First, let's get the review out of the way...

Graphics: 9/10
They're solid. The cartoony look contrasts nicely with the part where you're killing people and stealing their souls. Base 10/10, -1 point because I was hoping for the 8-bit look Necronator 1 had and didn't get it.

Sounds/Music: 8/10
Decent. There's nothing wrong at all with the sounds, shouts, and music, although it's all ultimately forgettable. Base 7/10, +1 because the Spartan King's shout is epic.

Story: 4/10
Meh. This is one of those games where the story exists merely to give you a reason to go raze towns to the ground. It's nice to see different factions' takes on things, and I'm looking forward to seeing what the upcoming campaigns have to offer. Base 3/10, +1 because each faction does something different and it's just barely enough to make it not totally boring.

Gameplay: 1/10
Don't hurt me yet, this will be explained. The concept is fine for a RTS game. The units all have their own strengths and weaknesses, heroes each have their own niche, and the enemies are varied enough to keep things interesting. The problems come in the technicalities of the way the game appears to be programmed, which will be elaborated on in the guide portion of this post. Base 10/10, -9 because of stuff I'll go into detail about later.

Total score:
Graphics = 10 points (9/10)
Audio = 10 points (8/10)
Story = 10 points (4/10)
Gameplay = 70 points (7/70)
Total = 28/100 = 2.8

The guide will be in the next post.

• 43 Replies
ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

That's weird, cuz on my game I get 4 links total. 1 to follow ArmorGames on Facebook, 1 to follow ArmorGames on Twitter, 1 to follow Toge Productions on Facebook, and 1 to follow Toge Productions on Twitter...

Each campaign's shields are tracked separately, but I still find it kind of weird how the Twitter shields counted for the human campaign but none of the others.

Rikter
Rikter
4 posts
Nomad

Oh, so you get Armor Games links too. Since I played on mochi games, I guess that's why I don't see them. I don't see anything similar like "follow Mochi Games on facebook" either. Kind of annoying if you can only get the max shield count if you play on a specific site (ArmorGames), and they never said that anywhere in the game (that I saw, anyway). Oh well, not a big deal. Granted, this still wouldn't explain why you are missing 2 on the Undead campaign. Maybe it's buggy with the Twitter following like you mentioned (ie it's supposed to give you +2 shields on every campaign, but only actually does it for the Human campaign for some reason).

Eldor
Eldor
9 posts
Herald

Thank you, wery useful!!!!

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

^No problem.

In other news I have 3 shields left to get from the final level of the undead campaign to have every shield available minus the bugged Twitter ones. Orc campaign shields were ridiculously easy compared to some of the undead ones...

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Well that's because undead have the least amount of health out of the 3 races open so far

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

not beast master orge. cause they same speed as shamans. it works well but you still need to find a way of not getting flanked.

i found it hard to level up shamans.... does anyone know what gives them xp?

i have all but 4 shield in the orc campaign....

the best way to win is to spam champions and use and much micro management as possible to stop them from dyeing. don't focus too much on winning. when possible make an orge and send him off.... them make a mix of champions and shamans send the champions toward enemy units and make them as defensive as possible to stop your self getting flanked and send the shamans after your orge, also send 1 or 2 grenadiers. you only need 4 shaman squads to make you orge pretty much invulnerable so after u have 4, spend your money on champions and mabye start attacking whith them... maybe send a shaman squad after them. its hard to lose unless you get flanked in erly game.

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

Shamans take a cut of the experience other units get. I leveled up my Shamans while also training the knight cavalry and assorted hero units; I'd summon one hero or whatever then spam Shamans behind them and they'd get some percentage of the experience at the end. I'm not sure if it's a flat rate or if it's based on damage healed or something though.

raygun369
raygun369
7 posts
Shepherd

Get Vader Lv2
[b]THERE IS NO BETTER HERO

he has lighning like a mage

ArchlordPie
ArchlordPie
150 posts
Jester

I paid $4.99 for the premium but didn't get him, so I pretty much have to write the guide assuming he isn't available :|

raygun369
raygun369
7 posts
Shepherd

I got him by paying $6.00

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

I agree.If you have Darth Vader,Don't spend 8 shields on a Thor or Ezio.Darth Vader is free so save your 8 shields for the upgrade menu.

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

but thor is so much better

raygun369
raygun369
7 posts
Shepherd

I checked vader is much stronger doing at least 100 damage per hit
Only nazgul has more health

inflict
inflict
382 posts
Shepherd

your right, but thor has splash damage witch makes him much stronger

pnaj94
pnaj94
1 posts
Nomad

Ok I have all shields for the human and the undead campaigns but i cant beat the last orc campaign mission on hard! plz help =)
btw i have premium and vader

Showing 16-30 of 43