Apprenticeif you have one)
Litter mates:

Well im waiting :P

• 81 Replies
ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

How is it that i have managed to make the worst game on the entire site?!

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: Claw Paw
Desc: short, fat lazy, orange , killer , back stabbinig.
Clan:
Litter mates:

i didnt play the other cat game so im not sure if i will like this one.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Clan:
Litter mates:

A moon is about a month and u gotta list one of the four clans as your clan

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Clan: shadow if that is a clan.
Litter mates:

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name:Shadowpaw
Desc.: Shade-black pelt, skinny, reletively tall for a cat his age, blue eyes, black whiskers
Clan:Shadowclan
Apprentice: He's an apprentice himself.
Litter mates:N/A

Ammer, I think the desc. was meant to show what your cat looks like. Not his personality and looks put togethor. Shadowclan is what you're looking for. Also, you should probably change your name a bit. If they name you clawclaw at your warrior's ceremony, it won't make a lot of sense, will it? Try leafpaw or tigerpaw or boulderpaw or mudpaw. I could go on for a while. An apprentice is 6-12 moons old. That's about the age of a warrior.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

ok thats it im out, i knew i would hate this cat should have listen to the other side of me.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Desc.: Shade-black pelt, skinny, reletively tall for a cat his age, blue eyes, black whiskers

Good you understand this and also there are new clan leaders.

You are woken by another apprentice Thistlepaw and there seems to be some commotion outside do you stay in the den or check it out?

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

F*** yeah I understand it! I'm a die-hard fan of Warriors.

I stand up to check it out. I make sure Thistlepaw is behind me. (I am very suspicious about this) I stop beside the entrance of the den and poke my head out to see what's going on.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

There are three foxes attacking the camp :O Thistlepaw starts attacking one of them but the other two go to help the other fox what do you do? *jaws music*

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Charge the smallest fox. Pounce on it's back and start clawing at it's eyes. While yowling, spitting, etc. Anything to make noise so the rest of camp knows.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

Whole camp has been fighting anyway you keep fighting but you hear a Queen scream and you see your clan leader RowanStar(yes blackstar is dead he got attacked by two dogs) lying on the ground bleeding and he was on his last life he was attacked by one of the foxes while guarding the nursery his Deputy Ratscar is right next to him hissing at one of the foxes that went back over Now do you keep attacking the small fox or ensure the safety of the queens and kits? Muahahaha

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

DON'T SPOIL IT, BAS****!!!

Well, it's either, leave Thistlepaw to fight the foxes himself (provided that a warrior helps him) or the kits and queens. More casualties and you lose the youth.

Shadowpaw pounces off of the fox and sprints to the nursery.

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

As three warriors attack the two foxes(you could have made a dire mistake) you get to the nursery but the fox turns its attention towards you

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Whixh one? The one charging into the nursery or the one Shadowpaw just jumped off?

ichigo773
ichigo773
1,046 posts
Nomad

The one near the nursery and Ratscar is trying to stop Rowanstar from bleeding so try to survive

Showing 1-15 of 81