ForumsNews and Feedback[duplicate]Armor Games v3

4 2584
duckdude97
duckdude97
2 posts
Nomad

So what are your thoughts on the new armor games, like it? hate it? Don't have one?

• 4 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I'm going to overall like it because they are adding a lot of new things that will make it more fun and better. There are some things that I'll dislike, but I'll get over it.

Rayce002
Rayce002
135 posts
Scribe

The new site has much to offer that the old one doesn't. The backgrounds are a cool improvement. The search bar works much better than the one on the old site. The slides on the front page catch your eye and show you the games you'd want to play.

Overall, I think that AGv3 is going to be a HUGE success.

Lucky34760
Lucky34760
14 posts
Peasant

I like it, although there are a few kinks. In the "new games" section right on the top of the homepage, not ALL new games show up, just somewhat popular ones, but I've noticed my taste is a lot different from the majority's, so this can bother me. Also,I think that it's really just a lot of changing the look, and not TOO much content. I would really like to see some more new content on the site, because I've seen so many content ideas that are GREAT in the feedback forum thing. That's it. Otherwise, great

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester
Showing 1-4 of 4