Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Name:
Condition: Healthy.
Physical Description:
Personality:
Trait: One good and one bad, determined by personality and physical description.
Bio: Optional. Be aware that in order to become a made man, you must be of Italian descent(or lie about having Italian descent).
Perk: Determined by the bio.
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Money: $100.
Weapons:
Clothes/Armor:
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Products: (Weapons, Drugs, etc.)

Right. So I'm not really in the mood to type out a big long description of this. Noobs, Loco, you know what it is. New York City, 1930s. We may or may not be accepting other players, I'd have to talk to them about that. I'm not sure which one of us will GM first, so if either of you two wants to GM first, that's fine.

• 425 Replies
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Well, it looks like Trooper and Eric have quit. So Noobs, would you like to DM now, or should I just get your character started first?

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

I'd like to get my character started, then i can DM (though all players need to give me a good summary of events transpired)

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Hey, can someone please tell me who is GMing and what I have missed.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Hey, can someone please tell me who is GMing and what I have missed.

It's not really possible for us to do anything to your character when you're not here, and the other characters don't have anything to do with you yet, so you haven't missed anything. And I guess I'm GMing.

Name: Vito Scaletta
Condition: Healthy
Physical Description: here.
Personality:Strong, smart, silent, non-flamboyant
Trait: Wise guy: Your overall attitude, intelligence and a cool head often shine through to your bosses and those around you. Blood first: You were never in it for blood or fame , only to help your (Biological) family with money and respect. More likely to put own family over the Mob
Bio: Optional
Perk:
------
Family:
Allies:
Enemies:
------
Money: $100
Weapons:Clothes/Armor: Plain white shirt, leather jacket, pants
Vehicle:
Misc.:
Products: (Weapons, Drugs, etc.)

Well, okay, you don't see any viable mugging targets and you are looking awfully suspicious standing there on the street corner doing nothing but leering at people.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Alright, so I guess my guy will just go and find something to do.

Showing 421-425 of 425