Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Half of the new games won't load

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 4:43pm

smdamd

smdamd

8 posts

When I first started playing at Armor Games, I had almost zero problems loading & playing.  Now it seems at least half of the new games will not load after the title screen (usually locks after hitting "Play").  Sometimes I don't even make it to the title screen.

I've updated Flash to the latest, but no help.  Running WinXP Home Ver 2002, Service Pack 3 and IE 8.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  (Example game: Culmination)  Thanks!

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 4:49pm

LucasDaLegend

LucasDaLegend

378 posts

I honstly have no idea sorry. Mine seems to be working perfectly fine. You may have a virus that is afecting your computer. I suggest you do a full scan.

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 7:11pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

924 posts

Try a different browser. If that don't work, check to see if there is anything on your computer that could impair your gaming. (i.e. Parental Control/Securities) A virus is probably not likely, but you could check just to be safe.

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 7:43pm

Rosemary16

Rosemary16

152 posts

I can tell you that this issue runs deep.

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 8:19pm

cornholiobungholio

cornholiobungholio

123 posts

At the moment for me all the games work except a few games like bazooki, which works for nobody. Try updating to Windows 7.

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 8:32pm

148725Nicosia

148725Nicosia

31 posts

The only reasonable explanation is that your computer needs to be updated, no offense.

Posted Dec 9, '11 at 4:43am

smdamd

smdamd

8 posts

Thanks for the replies.  Too painful to upgrade just to play flash games, and I'm not crazy about Win 7.  Was hoping someone had the same issue and figured it out.  Guess I could try Chrome.

Posted Dec 9, '11 at 7:30am

Ancuta

Ancuta

128 posts

Are you using Explorer, Firefox, Chrome ? etc.
If you use Explorer, you might consider changing it to Chrome or Firefox. :D

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 10:44pm

smdamd

smdamd

8 posts

Just tried loading Culmination with Chrome, locked at the exact same place.

Posted Dec 10, '11 at 10:52pm

devsaupa

devsaupa

924 posts

Try firefox. if it doesn't work, and your flash and everything is up to date, it's either a virus/malware, or it's just your computer.  Can't think of anything else it could be.

Reply to Half of the new games won't load

You must be logged in to post a reply!