ForumsNews and Feedback[duplicate] forums

5 2440
recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

can you make it so we can edit posts as it would be very usefull to the forum games posters when someone gets a "ninjad" post though i would understand a like 3 hour lockout on editing a post and

also can you make a find your previous post button incase you want to see any responses to you post

• 5 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

There will be an ability to edit your posts in AG3, but usually for grammer errors, not ninjas.

recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

i do understand the grammer edits but i mostly post on the non rp gaming threads so being ninjad can make someone misinturpret a response by thinking it to one person when its realy to the person 4 posts above you

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Stickied thread for everything regarding the AG3 forums

They have an edit post button in mind. But it may only be available for the first five or so minutes after you submit your post.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

@recneps1337

I don't think that editing your post is a good idea because everyone will keep changing their posts and it will just be generally annoying and once they say one thing, when you come back it has completely changed. If you are going to make an opinion, stick with it and if you don't want to make mistakes then double check and read through what you have typed before you submit it.However, i do agree with the idea of finding your previous posts because i get really frustrated when someone says something at me in a massive forum and i cannot remember what i typed and i cannot find it, so there should be a list of some sort of what you have written.

Showing 1-4 of 5