Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Arcuz 2: Dungeons Guide

Posted Dec 8, '11 at 9:40pm

needykiy

needykiy

4 posts

As you can see, I have already completed Arcuz 2: Dungeons. It took me som days to figure out what to do on 2 Quests on Chapter VI (6).
One of the quests were: Elf Poem.

On Elf Poem You Had to figure out what the poem meant.
(Only on Chapter VI (6), Chapter I - V Does Not Need To Be Completed Mainly I - III)

On Elf Poem, All you needed to do was Compose a Potion called "Diamond Angel Tears". Now to make this, you need to Combine Three Small Earth Crystals and One Stone of Blessing.

The Other quest was "Find Paul".

Find Paul at Dungeon 33.

-Your Member, Needykiy.

Posted May 2, '12 at 2:32am

kankitos

kankitos

4 posts

it doesn't work for me

Posted Jun 1, '12 at 12:41pm

hawkeye

hawkeye

248 posts

Can you tell me how to get past that barrier in D7?

Posted Jun 1, '12 at 2:50pm

ArchlordPie

ArchlordPie

152 posts

Elf Poem - That thing's bugged. It worked fine in the initial version, then when the developer updated I think he messed something up with that quest's coding, making it look for three earth crystals instead of the wind, water, and earth crystals that I THOUGHT it wanted at first. Now (or at least when I got to this quest a while ago), nothing works.

D7 - Got the Fire Yooseki? Use that. Don't have the Fire Yooseki? Start over and don't sell it this time.

Posted Jun 2, '12 at 2:30pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,937 posts

To beat the game, simply go with axe and max blade storm, berserk, divine blessing, fire elemental and sprint. Also later on max summon storm, the skill blade storm and summon storm are pretty much OP, especially with buffs such as divine blessng and berserk. With the skill I can pretty much one shot any boss. Just a quick little protip.

Posted May 28, '13 at 6:31am

kazunekoujo

kazunekoujo

1 post

How to Use the fire yooseki ?? I Have it but can't go in D7 ??

Posted Jun 7, '14 at 9:59am

Two_Headed_Dragon

Two_Headed_Dragon

1 post

To use Fire Yooseki, just press space near the barrier.

Reply to Arcuz 2: Dungeons Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!