ForumsArt, Music, and WritingHi, i'm a musician.

11 4085
smokfade
smokfade
2 posts
Nomad

Hi, i'm Antonio Sarzotti from Italy.
I am a musician interested in video game's soundtrack.
You can hear my music here:
http://soundcloud.com/smokfade

and here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokfade

If you are interested contact me at sarzotti@hotmail.it

Thank you.

• 11 Replies
sinnikis
sinnikis
55 posts
Nomad

I really like your music and I think it's amazing.I'm just trying to find out what type of videogame it would fit in best

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

I think the best one was Level 23. All of the songs were great though. Some of these song would go great in an 8 bit looking game. Fire kick could be used in like a shooter. Great songs.

Polzuk
Polzuk
28 posts
Nomad

not bad,i like 8bit music

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Hey, I'm a professional chess player, I play baseball and track and field. You can call me Andy or Tobisper, Tobi for short.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

These are great. I feel firekick skould be in a space game. Favorite one is Strange people riddim.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

firekick should be for a boss battle for any game,it's just amazing

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

Hey, smokefade, would you write music for other people?

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

I'm an author! Please everyone check out my blog and help me with feedback. And tell your friends about it!
My Blog

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

NICE!!!!!!!!

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

I really like the 8-bit, techno, hip hop, classical, and trip hop in "Strange People Riddim".

I think the happy hardstyle kinda thing in the beginning of "Fire Kick". And the low basses are cool as well! Plus the synth at 1:34 kinda starts a fun, happy feeling to the song. And the drums right after are amazing! And the other synth after the drums gave me a feel that I'm like in an RPG or something'.

All of "Dub For Life" made me feel like I was in a stealth shooter or something. Really good intense trance track! And the wobbly basses sounded really fun too!

"Minimalsource". Am I in the 80's?!?!?!?!?! Or getting abducted by aliens?!?!?!?

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Dude, these songs are good! Well.. AMAZING!! Especially Strange People Riddim. You've got amazing talent, but no one in Youtube is listening to your music. I wish this generation would recognize amazing people than s**t artists.

Showing 1-11 of 11