ForumsNews and FeedbackMerits in AG3?

4 2435
ThroatLozenge
ThroatLozenge
146 posts
Nomad

Will merits still be present in AG3? I looked and couldn't find an answer D: Although I'm sure it's somewhere...but this is easier :P

I would like it if they were still present in some form or another. I had one or two back in the day and was quite proud of them :P

• 4 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I don't have any knowledge of many people getting merits anymore, so I don't think they will be in AG3. I do remember someone posting that they will not be there, but I forget who that was.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Not exactly the same as it is now, but they are replacing it with the reputation system. Basically you'll be able to vote up things that you like in the forums and in game comments, and the people will receive reputation points.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I really like merits and i got one only a few days ago and it really pushed me forward to start being more active on AG, it is a shame that they are going but the new idea seems good too. Although you do find some stupid people that like to vote really short things like 'this game sucks.' and 'cool.' So it will be very judgmental and you need players that want people to do well on Armor Games e.g.GhostOfMatrix, knight_34, Pazx, nichodemus and all the moderators. So i guess we will just have to wait and see what it will be like...

leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

Somebody can say me more about merits in AG 2 and AG 3?

Showing 1-4 of 4