3 Pretty bad
2 Almost horrible
1 Plain ugly

• 22 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Or they couldm make it so that the ability to rate the game comes after playing one level of the game to reduce spam.

Given that the various games on AG aren't that streamlined, and some games don't even operate based on levels this would be impossible.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I think rating shouldn't give AP at all, as many said before me. If it didn't give AP, many wouldn't rate, the only people who would actually rate would be people that don't give 2 d@mns about AP. Then the people who make the games would get a clear vision of what the community thinks of their game(s).

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I think rating shouldn't give AP at all, as many said before me. If it didn't give AP, many wouldn't rate, the only people who would actually rate would be people that don't give 2 d@mns about AP. Then the people who make the games would get a clear vision of what the community thinks of their game(s).

Yeh i think this too in a way, but i think if the amount of AP you earned was majorly decreased, then it would be much more of an achievment to the creators of the games. The only problem is that you can not go any lower that 1 AP and having it to a number like 0.5 for AP's will get a little complicated. :/
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Yeh i think this too in a way, but i think if the amount of AP you earned was majorly decreased, then it would be much more of an achievment to the creators of the games. The only problem is that you can not go any lower that 1 AP and having it to a number like 0.5 for AP's will get a little complicated. :/

I think many of us would like to see rating have no AP given.
Showing 16-19 of 22