ForumsNews and Feedback[already processed]Chaning rates in AG3?

4 2482
Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad

Good idea: chaning your rate in AG3.
Sometimes i click next to the number i want to rate.
Or i try the first level, and i think: 'This is bad'. But the second levels are better.
Why not?
(and, of course, you get not aigan 2AP)

• 4 Replies
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

It is a good idea. I will support you on this although there is a major problem: The average rating of a game could turn from 0/10 to 10/10 in a click. This is done by mabye someone convincing people on a game to change their rating on his opinion, which may possibly turn out to be that the game's rating is more drastically changing. What could happen then is that the staff might have to create a new rule if things get bad. Hopefully, if this idea is considered then nothing terrible that i am describing will happen.

I would just like to say, again, that i am supporting you on your idea and personally, i have had the same problem where i would like to change my rating of the game. I am sure that the idea will work out to plan and that the Admin's have thought thoroughly through both sides of the argument.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i've already said this idea dude!!

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

@11pikachu11

Oh, i havn't yet seen that. May you please send me a link to the forum where the idea was posted?

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Sounds reasonable, since I think there used to be a user who was like a wood prince and he had rated four thousand some games; without doing anything else.

Showing 1-4 of 4