ForumsNews and FeedbackProblem with Beta

5 2674
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

Earlier i found a problem with the links of the new Armor Games site - Armor Games version 3. I found that if i clicked on the icon of me on the top right then it would give me two options: My Profile and Log Out. I clicked on my profile and it sent me to myself, but lucasdalegend instead of LucasDaLegend. I figured that if another user created an acount called lucasdalegend, then from beta, if i clicked on my profile then it would send me to someone elses. This problem needs to be fixed.
Link to lucasdalegend: AG3 version of me
Link to LucasDaLegend: AG2 version of me

I realize that this isn't really much of a problem at the moment but in the future it could be. It could just be a flood of spamming complaints by users all over AG. Hopefully it will be sorted out with ease...

• 5 Replies
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I don't know wether Armor Games will allow a new username to be created that will be called 'lucasdalegend' so i created this topic anyway. Better safe than sorry.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

This problem has already been found, but that's still you. It's just that the capitalization is different. You can change the capitals in your name to whatever crazy combination, but it's still you. It's all on how the URL is entered.

Ok, but i don't really want the link from Beta to go to my profile that has a different name. If that makes sense...
I would much rather it went to my proper name that is used in forum,comment etc.
leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

Maybe in AG 3 can rename your character (account)
1 time per 1-3 months

Only maybe

Showing 1-3 of 5