ForumsNews and FeedbackArrow key problem

9 2864
Aarowaim
Aarowaim
1 posts
Nomad

The only trouble I've had with the new version of armorgames is that the up and down arrow keys scroll the page... even when you have a game in "focus". This basically causes the game to move out of view when you click the up and down arrows (which are used in many games)

• 9 Replies
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Hm, this doesn't happen to me. So if you click inside the game screen and push the up or down arrow key, the whole page slides down? Try using the WASD keys, if they are allowed in the game.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

This problem has happened to me before but only in one game; all of the other games seemed fine. Try using a different browser like Google Chrome or Google.

raxton4455
raxton4455
33 posts
Nomad

To fix that if you do not know how just try and click on the game and you should be able to use the up and down arow keys without a problem. I did have this problem until I learned that.

Epicdude7
Epicdude7
33 posts
Justiciar

Some browsers have this problem Others don't.

Epicdude7
Epicdude7
33 posts
Justiciar

Just use a different browser.

Epicdude7
Epicdude7
33 posts
Justiciar

Sometimes it doesn't work on Firefox.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

thank you for the 3 seperate really short sentances that could be made into one. I understand that you probably thought about it at different times. I also understand that i am overeacting a bit....ignore me. Unless you don't want to. Suite yourself.

endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

@raxton4455
He's talking about when he has already done that.

I don't seem to have that problem, maybe you should try a different browser.

coloneldeath
coloneldeath
2 posts
Nomad

It happens to me too sometimes

Showing 1-9 of 9