ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2 Secrets

93 80361
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is a guide to help you with getting the secrets in the game. As you know there are 4 secrets in the game. I'm showing you how to unlock them.

Reach for the Sky= with a railgun (or other longrange) go to the crash landing map and shoot to the sky over and over again until you get the medal. Reward= moon corpses mode.

I Hate Natural= With a assault rifle, go to the facility/lab map and go to the place where there is plants hanging overhead on the ceiling. Reward= unlimited ammo mode.

Love is blind= Do the first level on the Human Campain. Before the missile comes down go back to the place where you started and walk into the giant heart to get the medal. Reward= 4x health mode.

Oh Hi Kitty= Go to the frostbite map and go to the big iceberg at the very top.(It is nearly impossible to get there.) Once you are up there, go to the middle and jump. (The map drains your health so be quick!) Reward= lol cats mode.

To activate the modes, when you play quickmatch, select "special mode" to whatever you want. However for most modes, they subtract cr. The best mode is unlimited ammo mode. Thanks for reading!

• 93 Replies
F8crusader
F8crusader
8 posts
Farmer

THe one on Frostbite is almost impossible

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

I Hate Natural takes a while to get. And @F8crusader it is possabile i got it and so can you, you can do it!

JamesWB
JamesWB
60 posts
Nomad

Is there anyway that we can use those modes during campaign missions

dragon3235
dragon3235
14 posts
Nomad

theres a special place you have to shoot at in the crash landing map

EnixSquare
EnixSquare
23 posts
Nomad

THANKS BRO!!!!

Agrus
Agrus
14 posts
Peasant

to get the lol kitty, it is actually very easy you just need to get near the spines platform (right or left, both are the same) at the top so you will see that when you jump you will be helped by the shape of the platform which is like a hill near the spines, but no so close to them, then jump moving to left or right (it dependes) in which platform you are, and just before you start falling you double jump again and there you are in the iceberg, i did it at my first try and basically I can always do it

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I don't know either, sorry.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Oh actually it makes the corpses float.

rapnation
rapnation
1 posts
Nomad

For I Hate Nature, I suggest the Shredder. Then Go to facility Map on Quick match. check to see if there are little leafs are falling down. if it doesn't then you don't have a chance

Freakz1
Freakz1
15 posts
Peasant

nice secrets thank you very much

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Uhm, what does the 'Moon Corpses' mode do? I tried to find out like 3hrs, and i didn't, plz help

It makes the corpses (dead bodies) float around, kind of like low gravity. This is only good if you are trying to get the 'Corplosion' skill bonus. Other than that, it's useless and it gets in the way when sniping.
SNZ4
SNZ4
12 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 is really cool game! But i think i want Multiplayer game...

Campin_Carl
Campin_Carl
37 posts
Bard

for better description for 'reach for the sky' go to youtube!

Frozenwarrior8
Frozenwarrior8
9 posts
Nomad

TIP: You can watch on YouTube to find the secrets.

HERE THE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4tX7GMROmk

heroalt_TopBanner2.jpg&w=620&h=320&ei=CJQQT7zXGMKbOuvt0JIF&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=823&vpy=173&dur=2742&hovh=161&hovw=313&tx=142&ty=120&sig=115597432153193412840&amp<i class=age=1&tbnh=105&tbnw=204&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0" alt="http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=Raze+2&um=1&hl=nl&sa=N&biw=1280&bih=705&tbm=isch&tbnid=VjYmxoJnh890WM:&imgrefurl=http://www.raze-online.com/&docid=2k_6VbsMplc8QM&imgurl=http://www.raze-online.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/heroalt_TopBanner2.jpg&w=620&h=320&ei=CJQQT7zXGMKbOuvt0JIF&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=823&vpy=173&dur=2742&hovh=161&hovw=313&tx=142&ty=120&sig=115597432153193412840&ampage=1&tbnh=105&tbnw=204&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0" />

Campin_Carl
Campin_Carl
37 posts
Bard

yeah that's definitly what i meant

Showing 16-30 of 93