ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2 Secrets

93 80362
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is a guide to help you with getting the secrets in the game. As you know there are 4 secrets in the game. I'm showing you how to unlock them.

Reach for the Sky= with a railgun (or other longrange) go to the crash landing map and shoot to the sky over and over again until you get the medal. Reward= moon corpses mode.

I Hate Natural= With a assault rifle, go to the facility/lab map and go to the place where there is plants hanging overhead on the ceiling. Reward= unlimited ammo mode.

Love is blind= Do the first level on the Human Campain. Before the missile comes down go back to the place where you started and walk into the giant heart to get the medal. Reward= 4x health mode.

Oh Hi Kitty= Go to the frostbite map and go to the big iceberg at the very top.(It is nearly impossible to get there.) Once you are up there, go to the middle and jump. (The map drains your health so be quick!) Reward= lol cats mode.

To activate the modes, when you play quickmatch, select "special mode" to whatever you want. However for most modes, they subtract cr. The best mode is unlimited ammo mode. Thanks for reading!

• 93 Replies
EnixSquare
EnixSquare
23 posts
Nomad

Thanks bro (:

NHlion123
NHlion123
1 posts
Nomad

to get unlimited ammo do u just stand there under the "foliage" or shoot it? :S

nachod0m7
nachod0m7
69 posts
Nomad

thank you Frozenwarrior8!!!!!!!!!!

KhaoticSniper
KhaoticSniper
210 posts
Nomad

I have some tips if anyone needs help comment on my profile.

Campin_Carl
Campin_Carl
37 posts
Bard

For unlimited ammo go to facility and shoot the trees until u get it. May take a minute. Best are weapons with huge clips to do it (laser minigun)

jaga13
jaga13
1 posts
Nomad

Thanks for this. I didn't know how to find the secrets till now, so thanks!

Yoshi8521
Yoshi8521
129 posts
Nomad

Thanks a ton. Now i have unlocked everything. That was a very nice and helpful hint! Thanks again!

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

You guys are welcome.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Well it looks like it isn't a secret anymore. LOL

stickolia
stickolia
1 posts
Nomad

With the "Reach for the sky" medal, you have to do it in the fourth level of the Human campaign. With the "Lolcats" medal, you have to do it in quick match. With the "Love is blind" medal, you have to do it in the first level of the Human campaign. Withe the "I hate nature" medal, you have to do it in quick match.

MetalBoxKeeper
MetalBoxKeeper
1 posts
Peasant

Thx his really helped me on geing the modes

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

lol,i went to the tutorial on how to get to the top of the iceberg(and the other achievements http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4tX7GMROmk )and it took him like 5 tries to get on,me,FIRST TRY

Adonisky24
Adonisky24
1 posts
Nomad

i got every weapon and plus i saved 85,201 creds for saving

jpun
jpun
1 posts
Nomad

Dear macfan1 how do you get cridit cannon and telerport,toolkit,killenthusiast?.from jpun

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote=NHlion123]to get unlimited ammo do u just stand there under the "foliage" or shoot it? :S[/quote]
Stand under the tree and shoot the trees. Laser minigun is recommended.

[quote=acidsworddragon]How do you get the UNLITMITED AMMO MODE?
I CAN:T SEEM TO GET IT![/quote]
You need to get the 'Trim the Foliage' achievement.

Showing 31-45 of 93