ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2 Secrets

93 80364
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is a guide to help you with getting the secrets in the game. As you know there are 4 secrets in the game. I'm showing you how to unlock them.

Reach for the Sky= with a railgun (or other longrange) go to the crash landing map and shoot to the sky over and over again until you get the medal. Reward= moon corpses mode.

I Hate Natural= With a assault rifle, go to the facility/lab map and go to the place where there is plants hanging overhead on the ceiling. Reward= unlimited ammo mode.

Love is blind= Do the first level on the Human Campain. Before the missile comes down go back to the place where you started and walk into the giant heart to get the medal. Reward= 4x health mode.

Oh Hi Kitty= Go to the frostbite map and go to the big iceberg at the very top.(It is nearly impossible to get there.) Once you are up there, go to the middle and jump. (The map drains your health so be quick!) Reward= lol cats mode.

To activate the modes, when you play quickmatch, select "special mode" to whatever you want. However for most modes, they subtract cr. The best mode is unlimited ammo mode. Thanks for reading!

• 93 Replies
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

@jpun, You must buy a pack(with real money) for that.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote=macfan1]You must buy a pack(with real money) for that.[/quote]
Even worse: the teleport ability and the credit cannon is not available in Raze 2 hacked, either!

81tyler
81tyler
48 posts
Nomad

lol kitty is hard to get considering you have to jump high and it gets frustrating

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

Thanks for sharing this to the whole community even though there is enough. But I couldn't have found out of these secrets. huge thanks

fluffypanda1347
fluffypanda1347
19 posts
Nomad

thanks so much really helped

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

thank you that is very helpful been trying to get those forever

NMeade
NMeade
49 posts
Nomad

So you would need to have some rifle that have many damage

The doesn't matter. Just use a weapon with a large damage radius.
Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the help macfan

tex39
tex39
1 posts
Nomad

i wont a frind

Pturkey
Pturkey
1 posts
Nomad

i got all of them ecept hello kitty, how do you get on the iceburg?!

kaorisaeba
kaorisaeba
16 posts
Shepherd

Good job

TronulNeWbiE
TronulNeWbiE
15 posts
Peasant

The better thing is to try to jump on, and then to try again, and again, and again... until you are where you wanted to be.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

i got all of them ecept hello kitty, how do you get on the iceburg?!

It's hard. You can watch a video how to watch it on youtube.
Short189
Short189
3 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the secrets.

namethisman43
namethisman43
3 posts
Nomad

thank god someone made a detailed answer, i got them all.

Showing 46-60 of 93