ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze 2 Secrets

93 80363
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Ok, this is a guide to help you with getting the secrets in the game. As you know there are 4 secrets in the game. I'm showing you how to unlock them.

Reach for the Sky= with a railgun (or other longrange) go to the crash landing map and shoot to the sky over and over again until you get the medal. Reward= moon corpses mode.

I Hate Natural= With a assault rifle, go to the facility/lab map and go to the place where there is plants hanging overhead on the ceiling. Reward= unlimited ammo mode.

Love is blind= Do the first level on the Human Campain. Before the missile comes down go back to the place where you started and walk into the giant heart to get the medal. Reward= 4x health mode.

Oh Hi Kitty= Go to the frostbite map and go to the big iceberg at the very top.(It is nearly impossible to get there.) Once you are up there, go to the middle and jump. (The map drains your health so be quick!) Reward= lol cats mode.

To activate the modes, when you play quickmatch, select "special mode" to whatever you want. However for most modes, they subtract cr. The best mode is unlimited ammo mode. Thanks for reading!

• 93 Replies
SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

Thanks, I didn't know where to start to even find these, before you made this thread.

18skeltor
18skeltor
3 posts
Peasant

When trying to get the reach for teh sky achievement i used the 50. caliber rifle, and at a certain point in the map i shot the moon once and it gave me the achievent. IT was on the right side of the map

draneol
draneol
1 posts
Scribe

thx i realy like the advice

sand13
sand13
21 posts
Peasant

what does the moon corpses do?!!!

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

what does the moon corpses do?!!!

Read the thread. You'll find out.
23 posts
Nomad

[quote]what does the moon corpses do?!!! As said before, all it actually does is make your dead bodies float around, before they respawn.http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/1Md5-3CP-b0/hqdefault.jpg As seen here, the bodies are floating upwards.

sand13
sand13
21 posts
Peasant

tnx..

zola2000
zola2000
12 posts
Nomad

Thank uuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![quote]

asifter
asifter
7 posts
Nomad

Alien campaign help please?

Jayman1000
Jayman1000
2 posts
Shepherd

What does moon corpses mode do?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

moon corpses: dead bodies float.
unlimited ammo: you never have to reload.
lol cats: replaces character heads with cat heads, your character also makes funny comments
4x health: quadruples your health

MrOyun
MrOyun
1 posts
Nomad

How do you activate the modes

Millennium1000
Millennium1000
19 posts
Nomad

Raze is awesome. Thanks for helping with secrets.

Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

I got the moon achivment but what happens when u get it can someone tell me about it on my page

Ukon5
Ukon5
1 posts
Nomad

The cat says" I can has secret?" :"D So cute!

Showing 61-75 of 93