ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 452997
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Found a neat trick for this game.

Would that be playing on a game mode other than single?
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

No, that was in single. (The one with the time limit, right?)

It's just a small trick, nothing too big.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Here is a tip : Dont get the Time Bonus. Let it untill you get the X2 bonus and then get the timer, then even if the X2 bonus fades, it will appear again once you have 5 seconds left. This means you get it 2 times.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

*ehm ehm*

Hey look a platypus! Go over there. Don't look at xerox's comment or anything.

*starts playing the game again to beat his score now that he knows another trick*

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/262704_132804566875461_981559114_n.jpg

Since we're giving away our strategies/game exploits I guess I'll tell yalls about the game exploit that I found.What you do is at the end, make sure you see one of the bonuses (preferably time) and once the time runs out then it'll be stuck on your screen and you can use it the next round, but the catch is if you move and it goes out of the screen it's gone which is why you want time. And yes if you were wondering it doesn't replace any bonuses it just gives you an extra one.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I was a bit off but whatever I don't feel like explaining how I was wrong blah blah blah.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/403480_132809370208314_545608208_n.jpg

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Pick, are these glitches even allowed?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

^Sure. It makes thing much more exciting.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Pick, are these glitches even allowed?

Even if they weren't allowed who can stop us?
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Even if they weren't allowed who can stop us?

Me :P
Basically I could just remove all of your scores and be a d!ck. But I wont. As I said, its interesting this way.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Me :P

But how would you? You might not know we did
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Didn't even have to glitch to get this.Yeah, but a secret, Killersup will keep ^_^

Peasants...http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/killersup10/waaay.png

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

But how would you? You might not know we did

But I do know you did as you and other openly admitted it on other pages. If it was a problem, then I would switch the game.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to beat killersup within the time. When does this end, again?

The glitch hasn't really helped.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I can get higher score , but here is so late that i need to sleep. SEE ??? The time the tournament ends is when i have to sleep, and i cant post a score so i can be higher that everyone. Now that i know all tips i found the perfect way to get over 700 000 points!!!

Showing 1531-1545 of 2862