ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 453620
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Also, AG's forums suck.

They do now.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

@ShawnerSSS: All caps all the time is not allowed, I'd suggest going to capsisntcruisecontrol.com and downloading an inside voice.

Blade, please just pull another game out of your hat and have prelims, that was much fun in the AG Vs gong tournament.

LouWeed
LouWeed
36 posts
Nomad

Sorry Shawn I take it back you are the best. At coming second.

aturtledoesbite
aturtledoesbite
13 posts
Nomad

@ShawnerSSS: All caps all the time is not allowed, I'd suggest going to capsisntcruisecontrol.com and downloading an inside voice.

Heh, don't worry, Shawn was just doing that solely because someone commented on that. I think. Maybe.

If he lands second place (which he will, that's why his name is SSSSecond), expect to see a lot more. :P
ShawnerSSS
ShawnerSSS
49 posts
Nomad

I was provoked.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Blade, please just pull another game out of your hat and have prelims, that was much fun in the AG Vs gong tournament.

that was much fun in the AG Vs gong tournament.

AG Vs gong

gong

Yes! Yes! We must meddle with their minds!!
aturtledoesbite
aturtledoesbite
13 posts
Nomad

gong

Gongs are from Asia.
Asia has funny letters.
Letters make up words.
Words can be long and complicated.
Something long and complicated is time travel.

Ergo, gongs are the key to time travel. Since Kong is closer to gong than AG, Kong wins. Game over.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Yes! Yes! We must meddle with their minds!!

Or we could just sit back and watch them meddle with their own minds. It isn't like we have to do much either way.
aturtledoesbite
aturtledoesbite
13 posts
Nomad

Or we could just sit back and watch them meddle with their own minds. It isn't like we have to do much either way.

You guys really don't. After all, a broken mind is like a broken computer. A broken computer used to play games quite well. Playing games quite well is the entire job description of Maist/Best/Lou/SSSSecond/others.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Playing games quite well is the entire job description of Maist/Best/Lou/SSSSecond/others.

So, what you're saying is, that's all you guys can do?

For some reason, I have no trouble believing that at all.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Where did the Shawner (second) nickname come from?

LouWeed
LouWeed
36 posts
Nomad

"What do they know of cricket who only cricket know?"

aturtledoesbite
aturtledoesbite
13 posts
Nomad

Where did the Shawner (second) nickname come from?

Near the end of the last Kong tourney (not the one whose finals are starting in a few hours, the one before that). SSSSecond landed his trademark placing in a good few rounds.
ShawnerSSS
ShawnerSSS
49 posts
Nomad

Basically in the Kong spreadsheet tournaments I have 3 second places (over the course of 4 years), more than anybody else, including two in a row to Best (in spectacular fashion). I assumed winning the next tournament would rid the nickname, but turtle's an ******* :| .

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I heard something about having to spam forums to get to upload a custom avatar. How many posts do you need?

Try and spam. I dare you

(hint: I absolutely loathe spam)
Showing 1996-2010 of 2862