ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 453538
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

If needed..I can try again and give the whole screen.
In my defense..I've always been prone to just getting the essential data and cutting out the fluff

The Kongregate rules, for posting a score, are more strict. Especially when compared to the AG Championship.

We're not used to seeing a screenshot, where only the score is provided.

No background gamer over screen or anything. Just the score for the game.

It can come off as suspicious.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Hope this is enough. I'm not great at this game.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2efm0q9.jpg

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

No background gamer over screen or anything. Just the score for the game.

It can come off as suspicious.

So..is that a yes for giving another score..or no?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh...and side note:

I have no qualms with replaying the game..but I'm not the only one to provide just the score. In fact, one of the Kong members did the same.

I'm fine with the suspicions..I get it. Y'all are used to seeing more of the screen. I just don't like having all the distress towards me alone for it, seems a little unfair.

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q798/pangtongshu/Axon_zpse5c82ac2.png

Good?

LouWeed
LouWeed
36 posts
Nomad

I wasn't suspicious of you, I just thought the rules were a bit lax, I mean, what next? No screenshot at all, we all just say what score we got? And yeah I know you weren't the only one.

BestMte
BestMte
10 posts
Farmer

Hey, I didn't see any restrictions about that, and I would prefer to not play that game again, I think screenshot was valid, though if there's any problem with that, I might fix it.

JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

I wasn't suspicious of you, I just thought the rules were a bit lax, I mean, what next? No screenshot at all, we all just say what score we got? And yeah I know you weren't the only one.

It's happened before. I know of several instances, where scores were accepted at face value.

No screen shot or anything, you just had to say what your score was and that was it.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Hmmm, by the looks of it Killersup has a few hours to get above 100,000 score... ****.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Hmmm, by the looks of it Killersup has a few hours to get above 100,000 score... ****.

This is just torture for me.
ShawnerSSS
ShawnerSSS
49 posts
Nomad

Anybody have a report of everybody's scores and who's currently in the elimination zone? I can't tell right now.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

1Best- 203,420 if "dodgy" screen shots are allowed. otherwise, 0
2shawner-172,189
3pang-171,207 if "dodgy" screen shots are allowed. otherwise, 151,530
4josh-154,531
5Ben-153,971
6Blizard-121,749
7prec-117,685
8lou-102,927
9awein-84,228 X
10soccer-36,713 if "dodgy" screen shots are allowed. otherwise, 0 X
11EMP-0 X
11Exiled-0 X
11killersup-0 X

Without validation of partial screen shots, BestMte is out, and awein stays in.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

This isn't the final score either.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Does this count as "non-dodgy"?
http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o541/Mr12Relic/axon2withproof_zps9ae27c51.png

Best- 203420
shawner- 172189
pang- 171207
josh- 154531
Ben- 153971
Blizard- 121749
prec- 117685
lou- 102927
awein- 84228 X
Emp- 72746 X
soccer- 36713 X
Exiled- X
killersup- X

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I wasn't suspicious of you, I just thought the rules were a bit lax, I mean, what next? No screenshot at all, we all just say what score we got?

Ah..understandable.

It's happened before. I know of several instances, where scores were accepted at face value.

I think I've seen some of that. Not a fan of it.
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

I think I've seen some of that. Not a fan of it.

That's why I quit stopped competing on AG, after winning this tournament last year.

As far as the rules were concerned, it was anything goes.
Showing 2131-2145 of 2862