Forums

ForumsForum Games

Armor Gamer Championship

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 11:27pm

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

27, darn it. I can't stop Alt+tab+spacing for my music..And I can't play with that choppy fake rockish bgm.

Posted Mar 5, '13 at 11:53pm

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

yeah, it's not for competition or something. Sorry if that bothers you; Anyway you guys can check record anytime though.. I can't wait my turn!...well actually I'm waiting for the game, not my turn;
1st guy had 160..what is that?

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 1:55am

stifler1111

stifler1111

7 posts

me too ill sign up =) what would be the game?

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 8:44am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

GUYS! QUIT POSTING ON HERE! THE FINALS AREN'T OVER, AND THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!

-Blade

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 12:24pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,476 posts

You must wait until this one is over, which is sometime this week. Until then, feel free to join pang's Gaming Challenge!

Dont advertise my competition here :P

@Everyone signing up.
Wait till this contest is over, then you can sign up. Your current scores count for nothing

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 2:22pm

BitRifle

BitRifle

161 posts

GUYS! QUIT POSTING ON HERE! THE FINALS AREN'T OVER, AND THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!
-Blade

This will be last post until the contest gets done. Sorry for annoying you..- -. didn't mean for that. I wasn't aware of that some might get annoyed by just posting, although it was not really related with the competition. (Recalling the recent post) Sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend others when they care/hate something while I don't mind. I love seeing people post here.
Well, good luck for everyone, later.

Posted Mar 6, '13 at 8:16pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Blade, unless some magic happens you probably have this in the bag. Seeing how Killersup can't get above 7 ****ing rounds today....

Posted Mar 7, '13 at 8:12am

pickpocket

pickpocket

3,476 posts

Round ends on saturday, just a reminder

Posted Mar 8, '13 at 6:38am

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Like Killersup gets Saturday or it ends tonight at 12:00?

Posted Mar 9, '13 at 9:09pm

killersup10

killersup10

1,789 posts

Major headache. Blade wins. He finally deserves it, Killersup has enough championships. Major major headache. Uughhhh

Reply to Armor Gamer Championship

You must be logged in to post a reply!