BenB

7 posts

Fixed link. (I hope.)

http://i.imgur.com/fwOL52U.png

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 2:42pm

aturtledoesbite

aturtledoesbite

13 posts

Welp. I'm out. Apparently my decently-fast computer is unacceptable for Armor Games. Why that game even needs a fast computer is beyond me.

inb4 turn quality low

Gee, thanks for the tip I undoubtedly haven't tried yet and definitely never considered! That's sure to fix all my problems!

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 3:02pm

Precarious

Precarious

7 posts

Going to request a game change. I tried to work through the lag, but then the game started glitching by automatically killing me at the beginning of each level (meaning my death count was rising by one with each level even with perfect play).

Notice the blood splatter centered on the exact starting location; hazards do not activate until the player makes a movement.

!http://imageshack.us/a/img10/5563/giveupglitch.png!

Refreshing did remove the glitch, but that also resets the game. Thus, the risk of it torpedoing a serious run is problematic.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 3:08pm

BenB

BenB

7 posts

I've had that happen to me as well. I don't think it's a big deal though, as I don't expect the competition level to be very high in this preliminary round. But I could be wrong.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 4:09pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,528 posts

Welp. I'm out. Apparently my decently-fast computer is unacceptable for Armor Games. Why that game even needs a fast computer is beyond me.

Is it lagging..or just not working?

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 5:37pm

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

333 posts

Blade, I've got six more gamers who want to join. BestMte, thebluerabbit, Hamuka, eprodigy, travman, and AdeebNafees all want to play.

Let's leave the sign-ups open for the first round.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 5:41pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

2,904 posts

Oh boy! It's started, I can't wait to see what awes......Oh, Give Up... *clears throat* I can never forgive you.

How are you guys getting to "deaths mode" because I can only find one game mode and it's quite impossible to beat the whole game in under 500 deaths so please tell me what sorcery is going on.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 6:09pm

Blizzard2000Kongg

Blizzard2000Kongg

24 posts

When you beat the game it brings up that screen, there's no deaths mode in the game.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 6:09pm

ShawnerSSS

ShawnerSSS

34 posts

Awein wants in too, this is going to be incredible

Reply to Armor Gamer Championship

You must be logged in to post a reply!