Forums

ForumsForum Games

Armor Gamer Championship

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 12:27am

Blizzard2000Kongg

Blizzard2000Kongg

24 posts

This game needs to be changed.  Times depend strongly on what computer you have.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 12:32am

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

332 posts

Such a shame Killersup could not have gotten to go on to father rounds with some good competition. Next time though, Killersup will not have state testing, and he will be back.

End score of about  36,000.

Agreed. I'll miss your comments. They're always funny.:)

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 12:34am

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

332 posts

This game needs to be changed.  Times depend strongly on what computer you have.

I second that. Please change the game.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 1:20am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,020 posts

Kong members...how often do you guys change games in a contest? I've seen you guys ask for games to be voted off many times, despite playing with y'all a very limited amount

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 1:37am

Blizzard2000Kongg

Blizzard2000Kongg

24 posts

We don't change them that often, but we do if they have a serious problem.  Like this one, for example.  To show how serious it is, I wrote down my strategy, did it on my laptop, and it took 18 minutes.  Then I did it on a desktop, with about the same speed as I did it on my laptop.  The result was barely over 11 minutes.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 2:02am

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

332 posts

Kong members...how often do you guys change games in a contest? I've seen you guys ask for games to be voted off many times, despite playing with y'all a very limited amount

It really depends. Nobody wants to play a game that doesn't present a fair challenge or at least offer an enjoyable experience.

It would be a tedious experience, to have to play Coinbox Hero, for five straight days.

And the game offers almost nothing in terms of challenge. It all comes down to how well you can memorize the quickest pattern to complete it.

Everyone left, is a serious competitor. A game like that, shouldn't be the determining factor, for who's going through to the final four.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 8:33am

LouWeed

LouWeed

36 posts

As a kong person, I can tell you that this game
a) has been used in one of our major tournaments, and was changed because it is a laggy piece of ****
b) is the second game you've chosen made by your Judasmtb02
c) Is actually very boring to play. I hate this ****ing game, it's terrible.
For all that, I don't really think the game needs to be changed; if Give Up was OK, then this game is too. I firmly believe that differences in hardware should NOT be a factor in choosing a game. As you were.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 11:17am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Fine, I shall change the game. I'll have it ready later.

-Blade

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 11:55am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

now I have to dig into one of pick's favorite games. highest scores will pass. same amount will be eliminated, but it will end on thursday now.

-Blade

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 3:01pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,020 posts

We don't change them that often, but we do if they have a serious problem.

Ah..ok. Sorry if I seemed a bit harsh..I was just curious as to what dictates you guys wanting a game changed or not

I firmly believe that differences in hardware should NOT be a factor in choosing a game.

Why not? With not keeping such a thing in mind..that could lead to games where the one with better hardware ends up with the better results..even though the one with the lesser quality hardware is a better gamer. Sometimes, no matter how good you are at gaming, it just isn't good enough to come over an obstacle like that

Reply to Armor Gamer Championship

You must be logged in to post a reply!