Forums

ForumsForum Games

Armor Gamer Championship

Posted May 3, '13 at 6:53pm

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

333 posts

I don't count those other two because there were other players involved, and also that one where we had to play Grid16 I didn't even bother. I suppose I did beat you in the other one, but it doesn't really count since Cirp beat me. Again. He always beats me.

Yeah, I remember you saying that and I still don't understand why.

The game will be later tonight, I need to find a game where it is guaranteed that neither of you have played before.

-Blade

Blade, I want to give you huge props for this. I've seen so many tournament hosts, who don't understand the significance of picking a neutral game for the final round.

The game you choose, can make all the difference between who wins and who loses.

Thank you for giving this some extra consideration!

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:10pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Thank you for giving this some extra consideration!

you might not want to be saying that so quickly, this is the game I chose, and I am pretty sure that this isn't on kongregate, or AG. I had to go offsite, which means that neither of you have had the chance to play this before.

if neither of you like this game, then I shall re-evaluate, if you are okay with it, then the round will end next wednesday, and the victor shall be crowned.

-Blade

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:12pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

I forgot to mention: the score counted will be highest combined, not highest individual score.

-Blade

Posted May 5, '13 at 12:05am

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

333 posts

I'm good with the choice.

Posted May 5, '13 at 4:30am

LouWeed

LouWeed

36 posts

Sorry, been afk for two days. Game seems alright. I have played it before, but not much (I made an account on adultswim to register my GUR2 high scores).

Posted May 5, '13 at 2:07pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Sorry, been afk for two days. Game seems alright. I have played it before, but not much (I made an account on adultswim to register my GUR2 high scores).

so much for unbiased.

-Blade

Posted May 5, '13 at 4:18pm

LouWeed

LouWeed

36 posts

When I say played it before, I mean I played it for like 5 minutes, it's not really a big deal. Also, when's the deadline?

Posted May 5, '13 at 7:58pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

it's not really a big deal

it was a joke, don't worry about it. the round ends wednesday.

-Blade

Posted May 6, '13 at 11:23pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

1,343 posts

Round ends in two days. Time waits for no man, and neither do I.

-Blade

Posted May 7, '13 at 1:02am

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

333 posts

Round ends in two days. Time waits for no man, and neither do I.

-Blade

Thanks but there's no need for a reminder. We both know.

Reply to Armor Gamer Championship

You must be logged in to post a reply!