ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 453702
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

n what do i do after he announces the game??

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

play the game, then post a screen shot of your high-score.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

ok im new............lol :P

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Yeah, we figured that.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

lol yeah................ huh? screen shot of ur highscore??? wherre?

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

n how do u know a lil bit hindi???? wich a bit wrong though.........

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Hey, arjun, if you want an off topic conversation, do it on other people's profiles. Okay?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup has been training in the forest of awesomeness and been meditating in the tree of the high scores.he is ready.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Um.....what?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

okay, I was gone for only a day. the rather senseless jibber jabber that's been going on...interesting.

-Blade

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

*thunder* bad people of this forum! No off topic posts! *thunder*
Yeah...... My godly powers let me do that.
Anyways, the game will be announced on Tuesday and 6 people will be eliminated. The round will go on until Friday. If you do not post a score, you are out.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I have to admit pickpocket, that's bad***.

BTW, is there any other way to get a screen shot without getting a photobucket or deviantart account?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I have to admit pickpocket, that's bad***.

BTW, is there any other way to get a screen shot without getting a photobucket or deviantart account?

Tinypic is your answer.

PRO TIP: The best way to win these things is to have a score. That gets you through till about 6 people.
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

How long do we have to submit a score once the game is released?

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Just ignore that. Sorry. And Santi_, if you have Windows, go to Start Menu, Search Programs and files, and search "Snipping tool"

Showing 331-345 of 2862