spikeabc

1,004 posts

im not doing it again.
http://i.imgur.com/BD37mXi.png

Posted Feb 12, '14 at 8:28pm

Blizzard2000Kongg

Blizzard2000Kongg

24 posts

Oh my god, that was a roller coaster. O_O  I reached the gravity flip with 13 deaths (my aim is generally to be single digit deaths there).  Then, having what was easily my best 6-10 ever, I reached the reversal at 20 deaths.  I then proceeded to do absolutely horribly on 11-13, going up to 30 deaths... and then did 14 and 15 without dying once. 
http://puu.sh/6TWQp.png

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 8:40am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

i cant do it.

the last level of 4/15 is so frustrating i feel like its entirely luck. 10/15 is definitely the hardest spot, while the moving blocks in 7/15 i believe are frustrating as well. i got to 5 with 6 deaths, i believe 10 with 25, then ended 32. but doing this again and knocking 3 off the total would be very hard at the least, so im not exerting myself to do it again unless pang makes an incredible comeback.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 10:46am

Blizzard2000Kongg

Blizzard2000Kongg

24 posts

Yeah the last row of 4 is horribly stupid, can't do it consistently at all.  It's apparently literally impossible to do level 4 without dying because of that row (though you can apparently get through with only 1 death.)  The only reason 10/15 is really hard is because it's so easy to die twice in quick succession - I always run into the lower block right as I press space, which makes me go up to the top as soon as I respawn, and even when I can get back down, I'm too disconcerted to make the first jump.  I think I found a consistent strat in 9, I hope, but I bet if I tried it again, I wouldn't be able to do it for at least 5 deaths.  Good round so far, finals will be interesting, whoever ends up there.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 11:37am

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

The only reason 10/15 is really hard is because it's so easy to die twice in quick succession - I always run into the lower block right as I press space, which makes me go up to the top as soon as I respawn, and even when I can get back down, I'm too disconcerted to make the first jump.

my problem exactly.

Yeah the last row of 4 is horribly stupid, can't do it consistently at all.  It's apparently literally impossible to do level 4 without dying because of that row (though you can apparently get through with only 1 death.) 

if it is only possible with 1 death, i havent done it. i got it in 3 when i got 32 though.

im thinking its me and you...because scores are due tonight. considering im bored (which im normally at school but because of a blizzard...) i will probably try for lower then 30.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 12:04pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

so...done...dont...come back...
http://i.imgur.com/FRQ1XBb.png

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 7:00pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Yeah probably will be you two. I've been busy last couple of days

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 7:41pm

Blizzard2000Kongg

Blizzard2000Kongg

24 posts

Twice I reached the last set with 20 deaths, twice I failed to beat spike.  Jesus ****ing christ, I can't trust myself with anything anymore.  I usually get 4 or 5 deaths on that section maximum.

AND THEN
I DISCOVER
THAT MY IMAGE PROVIDER GAVE A CORRUPTED FILE, AND I CLOSED THE TAB
RGHRGHRGHGGRGHGHRGHR

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 9:05pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

emperor should be on anytime now, to announce our final showdown.

AND THEN
I DISCOVER
THAT MY IMAGE PROVIDER GAVE A CORRUPTED FILE, AND I CLOSED THE TAB
RGHRGHRGHGGRGHGHRGHR

gotta love it. which image provider do you use?

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 9:53pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

5,011 posts

emperor should be on anytime now, to announce our final showdown.

There's still 2hrs before it's official, but the final game is Pwong, any difficulty.

Reply to Armor Gamer Championship

You must be logged in to post a reply!