ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 452989
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

-__- if this was the final challenge killersup would care.the compotition is not over yet.ANYBODY could come and kick that score in the face

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

dats what i expected!! now score more Mister!!!! do what u speak!!

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

oh isnt it wierd dat only my name has a capital letter? n now blade is 2nd maybe......oh no dat means mats 5th..........ill tell mat to score more!3

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

oh oh oh does anyone needs tips on dinorun? cause i want more high scores more people above me.......n just type a yes or yup or anything likwhise for tips.............X)

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

killersup was wondering how many peoples are gonna be TERMINATED
ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

wait!! pickpocket!!! theres a new score comin of mat!!!!!!!!!

matthew313131
matthew313131
114 posts
Nomad

here is my new highest score yay yay yay now im not terminated or ninja d

matthew313131
matthew313131
114 posts
Nomad

http://oi42.tinypic.com/33mlfmr.jpg

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

see there ya go......

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

ugh i cant remember anymore. isnt this the first round? which means only those who didnt post anything are out? i cant remember and im too lazy to search for the high scores so ill just stick with my current one. hopefully pocket will post a leaderboard with the scores and say which players might be out.

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

yes this is the first round..........But........i guess pick said the last six players with the lowest scores will be out........n i think pick should go in peoples pro n tell them dat there in the game..........or they wont post......

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Those who do not post a score will be eliminated. If it stays the same, then you all will go to the next round

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

God powers active!
Stop spamming on my game! U post once an only once. You say your score and go back to your happy life and let me take care of it. Jeez. And NO irrelevant discussions. Their are 9 scores, leaving room for one more person in the next round. No ands ifs or buts.
End god powers

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

u said last 6 will be out! cheating!

ARJUN071
ARJUN071
230 posts
Nomad

well nvm....sorry

Showing 421-435 of 2862