ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 453006
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

That's wen I said it would be announced. It will be announced Saturday. Before u guys ask questions, look at my other posts. Most of the time u have already answer the question

superlouis66
superlouis66
151 posts
Nomad

GAME PLEASE!

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

GAME PLEASE!

Easy there, cowboy! Let pick have a break from hosting the games you know?
superlouis66
superlouis66
151 posts
Nomad

lol, the reason i said that is he said he would announce the game today!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Sorry, it's morning where I live
Alright so...
thebluerabbit-4:43.13
seashark-7:16.20
superlouis66-8:30
Scousewarrior-10:00
mort-10:41
glaceon-17:58
You six will continue to the next round, congrats!
The game goes until thursday this time. It is...
MAN IN GAP
Only three of you will be able to go to the next round. Good luck

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

SO this will be endurance?
The guy/gal with the most gaps completed wins?

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

Guys, I need the link of Man in Gap.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
425 posts
Nomad

Can't find it!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

just in case anyone has anything to say about my score here it is:

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i had troubles finding it too. next time you can google the name of the game+armorgames. that should work... the armorgames search button isnt really usefull :/

ClaudioDeusEst
ClaudioDeusEst
68 posts
Nomad

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd505/ClaudioDeusEst/bluesEP.jpg

For thebluerabbit.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

wow... really sorry for triple but would you mind posting the names of those who didnt continue?

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Man in Gap
http://armorgames.com/play/10353/man-in-gap

Only one person was eliminated that posted a score, jc mooncity. The others were eliminated for inactivity.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i would still appreciate it if youd posted all of their names (i added them as friends).

also. i got 30 in man in gap.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

leaderboards
Thebluerabbit-30

And the eliminated..
J c mooncity
Scousewarrior
Aamer13
Knockoutsloth